The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The New York Coin Guys New Project (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Wait so this isn't out yet? Weehew... I thougt the wife might not get her gift this Xmas. Please let me know cant wait.

Now that's dedication to magic!!! Smile

Mike
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
LOL I try. But what can I say you get these guys in a room together with a couple of coins and some coffee and you never know what they'll come up with. you have to be part of that in some way.

To the New York guys!!! Smile
Cpontz
View Profile
Special user
Daupin PA
553 Posts

Profile of Cpontz
I agree with paisa. Hats off to the New York Guys.

Craig
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
My hat's off. See? Smile
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
884 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
I lost hope this would be ready before Christmas...

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
So did I, as I am told that the release of our project will likely be the second week of Ja. But it is on schedule now, and our website should be up shortly. Our announcement with a special offer will come soon, so keep watching this post!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Kainoa
View Profile
Elite user
NewArk, Delaware
424 Posts

Profile of Kainoa
So am I allowed to say anything out loud during tonight's lecture at Marc's house? Can I just mime? I might crack if threatened with bodily harm.....
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
So am I allowed to say anything out loud

How else would you SAY it? Smile

Mike
Kainoa
View Profile
Elite user
NewArk, Delaware
424 Posts

Profile of Kainoa
Quote:
How else would you SAY it? Smile

Mike

Sigh....are we speaking in questions?

On a sidenote, all the post-production material for the NYC project looks great and should be a lot of fun. Gives everyone something to look forward to for the new year!!!
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Sigh...are we speaking in questions?

I don't know...are we? Smile
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Wow!!!
I saw that coming a mile away, I did! Smile
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Wow!!!
You have great eye sight...I can't see 3 inches past my nose Smile!

Mike
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Oh yeah? I dunno. Smile

Posted: Dec 25, 2005 12:30am
got my hat back on.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

OK Magicalaurie, take your hat off again. its Christmas, and time to announce our new project. Yes, The New York Coin Magic Seminar guys, ROTH, LATTA, GALLO, RUBINSTEIN (that's me!), along with our special guest from COIN SEMINAR II KAINOA HARBOTTLE, filmed the first of what we hope will be several DVD's on various aspects of Coin magic. Our first offering is a special TWO VOLUME DVD , over FOURS HOURS LONG, on the subject of COINS ACROSS. We will present over 27 different routines on coins across, including new techniques, presentations, applications, unpublished material, palms up, down, open, closed, gaffs, no gaffs, extra coins, no extra coins, stand up, sit down, and MORE! And on top of that, new and NOVEL ways to get the last coin into the specator's hand! Let's take a look at some of the offerings.
From ROTH - his classic and masterful renditions of Winged Silver, Chink A Chink, Shell Coins Across, and his handlings of the Chanin Coin Production and Victor Coins Across. David's handlings are so beautiful, that you might be tempted to stop right there. But wait, there's still more!

From RUBINSTEIN (That's me!) - SIX routines, including Retro Fly (the hit of his recent European tour), two handlings of The Impossible Four Coin Trick (the first was only taught at the Coin Seminars, the second is an UNPUBLISHED handling that allows you to get THREE ahead), Short Term, LongTerm ( unpublished and using only three coins), and two updated unpublished handlings of his Specciolini Bros. Coins Across, including his impromptu and formal show presentations. Included on this DVD for the first time are uses of the Purse Palm Subtlety, and TWO false counts that you will immediately put to use in your own routines!

From LATTA, SIX more routines - two versions of Slippery Silver, Spectator Coins Across (this is the place to learn Geoff's handling of Han Ping Chien), M.A.Y.B.E.L.L.I.N.E., the Trick with Three Coins (a reputation maker!), and Geoff's technical rehandling of Kenner's Three Fly.

From GALLO, FIVE routines are presented that will quickly establish you as a master of coin magic: Han Ping Chien Less (don't blink!), B.O.B. (a handling with coins traveling while isolated under a glass, and an INCREDIBLE technique for getting the last coin into a specator's hand), Easy Coins Across (thanks, spectator boy!), Sliding Eagles (one of Mike's personal favorites), and Coins into Spectator's Hands.

From HARBOTTLE -FOUR routines in the style that has firmly established Kainoa as one of the movers and shakers in the coin magic world. Another Flipping Three Fly baffles the imagination. Punctuated Eqilibrium Coins Across (Mutobe Baby, yeah!) , Deja Flew (with a REPEAT coins into spectators hand - twice as nice!), and lastly, Deja Flew Two (when one is not enough!).

We could have stopped there, but not the guys from the New York Coin Magic Seminar! There is a BONUS section, with panel discussions on the routines presented, history if fingertips coins across, and what actually constitutes a coins across. But no, we couldn't stop there! There is a sneak peek into our famous New York Coin Magic Seminar with a video montage, extra tips on moves used in the routines, a BONUS coins across from Geoff Latta, and even a surprise or two more!
We could have made this into two separate volumes, but to keep the cost down for you we have packaged it as a TWO DVD set in one box. You will find routines for all situations and conditions, and the best thing is that ITS COMING SOON!!!! We anticpate that it will be ready for shipping the second week of January, but it will NOT BE AVAILABLE THROUGH DEALERS. You will be able to purchase it only from us on our soon to be ready web site, and at our lectures. Details on price and ordering to follow. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, from the guys who make up the NEW YORK COIN MAGIC SEMINAR (Presenting Coin Seminar 3 in Vegas on Feb 18th - check out http://www.coinchampions.com for convention details, and sign up soon, as space is limited)!!!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Wow! O.k., hat's off. Smile
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Grreat news.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

We wanted to add, starting tonight, we wish you all a HAPPY CHANUKAH as well!!
Cpontz
View Profile
Special user
Daupin PA
553 Posts

Profile of Cpontz
I agree. Great news.

Craig
Kainoa
View Profile
Elite user
NewArk, Delaware
424 Posts

Profile of Kainoa
Everyone might also be interested in noting that the World Magic Seminar going on for the four days after the next New York Coin Magic Seminar is very coin heavy. Wow.....check it out.

That means you could have five days of coin magic. You could even cut out on the other events, go back to your hotel room, and watch 25 different versions of coins across while waiting for the next coin lecture. What a treat.....and if you read the schedule carefully, you'll notice that some guy from Hawaii will be doing part of his West Coast lecture tour in Vegas.....hmm....
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Hey, got my hat on GOOD this time. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The New York Coin Guys New Project (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL