The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Another crazy lady! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Here's another woman who could give that lady from "Trading spouses" a run for her money.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Yes, I seen this before, from my viewing, I think she might have been skitzophrenic. Sorry if I spelled that wrong. She could have possibly had Tourrette syndrome too. But I think it is the first case. Or maybe, those people really are stocking her. But I doubt that...
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I really hope there's no one "stocking" her! Then they'd have to do inventory and such...

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Quote:
On 2005-11-19 10:33, Pakar Ilusi wrote:

I really hope there's no one "stocking" her! Then they'd have to do inventory and such...

Smile

LOL!!! Smile
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Another crazy lady! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL