The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Bobo’s Jumping Jack (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brandon Harper
View Profile
Loyal user
Austin, Texas
207 Posts

Profile of Brandon Harper
While going through some old props that I haven’t used in awhile, I noticed a trick that I received about 14 years ago from JB Bobo called Bobo’s Jumping Jack. It is basically a Tarbell frame effect. The box is intact and autographed by JB Bobo himself. I was just wondering if anyone knew the worth of this. Should I put it in a glass case or is it ok to leave it displayed on my collectors shelf. Thanks ahead of time for your help.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
closeupmaster: looks like no one really knows the answer to your question and I wish I could help but unfortunately, I am not familiar with the effect. You may want to contact a used magic dealer like Mario Carrandi or Ron Alesi. They may be able to help you. A good dealer may also be able to assist.
Dave
Where the magic begins
Kendrix
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Kendrix
Ask John Mendoza at "flinner@concentric.net". He is very good as well on pricing. I can't get Mario to ever respond to emails.
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
This should sell on Ebay for between $40 and $150. It is a giant slat frame with Jacks and number cards.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
Did you ever sell this item?
Brandon Harper
View Profile
Loyal user
Austin, Texas
207 Posts

Profile of Brandon Harper
No I still have it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Bobo’s Jumping Jack (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL