The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » If you dare, try this in your illusion show... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
Thanks pakar ilusi. I'm glad there's other out there that think like me. That particular scene in The Ring that is forever burned in my memory was incredible. If only I knew a girl that creepy. I would draft her into the haunt industry. Has anybody seen the original Japanese version of The Ring? I think I'm gonna try and get it. Too bad it's so difficult to find. I hate the MPAA

:bat: Jonathan Smile
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
jlareau
View Profile
Loyal user
Henrietta NY / Chicago Ill
220 Posts

Profile of jlareau
Many people have PMed me about walking through the girl. To be consice...it would involve a version of a 'Peppers Ghost' illusion, however the timing and choreography would be a pain to orchestrate.

jlareau
:bluebikes:
Jonathan Lareau A.K.A "Jonny Card Trick"
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Feel free to check out my website www.jonlareau.com
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5691 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Would it be spookier if the little girl ghost was crying, you think? Not bawling her heart out, just sobbing....
Especially if the mood of the illusion performance was a happy one set to upbeat music, she would really look out of place.....
Whaddaya think? Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » If you dare, try this in your illusion show... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL