The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Everyone!!!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JSHEDDY
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JSHEDDY
Hi, my name is Justin and I have been practicing magic for about half a year so I'm pretty new. I think this site is great and I will attain much knowlege from it. THANKS!!! Smile
"Few people realize that even a simple trick in the hands of a capable performer can become a minor miracle."
- Dai Vernon
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Smile Hi Justin,

Welcome to the Magic Café.

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
tglund
View Profile
Regular user
Broomfield, CO, USA
115 Posts

Profile of tglund
Welcome to the Café Justin,

You will find this place a great way to improve your magical skills. The people are friendly and willing to lend a hand or just encouragement. I look forward to your posts.

Smile
tglund
View Profile
Regular user
Broomfield, CO, USA
115 Posts

Profile of tglund
Welcome to the Café Justin,

You will find this place a great way to improve your magical skills. The people are friendly and willing to lend a hand or just encouragement. I look forward to your posts.

Smile
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Welcome aboard the Café Justin.You'll gain enough knowledge to make you smarter but it's up to you to use it properly.Enjoy your time at the Café.
Tommy1324
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Justin Smile Smile Smile
You have found the best place ever to improve your magical skills. Do nor hesitate to ask please, there is always somebody who can answer. please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.

Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Everyone!!!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL