The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Innuendo Included! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jondark445
View Profile
Special user
716 Posts

Profile of jondark445
Okay, I'm probably asking for it, but I'm doing a few shows during the holidays for adults, and was curious where I can learn how to make some of the more "unique" and adult oriented balloon sculptures. Is there a book on this? A website? Any help would be...well, a help!

--Jon
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Bar Room Balloons by ? Available at most fine upstanding magic shops. (behind the curtained door)
LostSoul
View Profile
Regular user
Dave
148 Posts

Profile of LostSoul
You also have X Rated Balloons by Eric & Marie Persson and another by Cheezo. You can search http://www.balloonhq.com/faq/books.html for books.

Dave
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
One of my favorite adult balloon bits is "The Magic Alligator". I've been using it for so long that I don't recall where I first heard about it. I regret that I can't give credit.

Make your basic alligator - snout, four legs and tail. Explain that this is a magic alligator. Like a magic wishbone, when one person holds the snout and another the tail, both will generally have their wish granted. Select two fun-loving women from the group. Have one hold the snout and the other the tail.

Pop the middle of the alligator and observe that, miraculously, each woman has had their wish fulfilled. Each is still holding the snout or tail...each with little round legs still attached...um...you get the picture. It will take them each a moment to realize what they're holding in their hands. You'll have to do this to see what I mean...I ain't going into deeper detail here...no pun intended.

You can add to the humor by making the snout shorter than usual and the tail longer. "Oh! Looks like you got short-changed there! Remind you of someone? On the other hand, (turning to the other woman) you're looking pretty happy...wow! That's a big...er...smile!" and "100% latex...can't get safer than that!" and, glancing at the grip on the larger balloon, "Ahhh...experienced!" So on and so forth.

Once, while working a bar, I had a woman ask me for "implants". Have you ever really LOOKED at the stinger end of an inflated bee body balloon...tied side-by-side on an uninflated 260 "strap"? I got a $20.00 nip...er...um...tip for the pair. 'Nuff said!

Now, excuse me...I need to find a confessional.

:o) Kip (<----Skip's warped twin brother!)
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
rhinomax
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of rhinomax
Skip I think that bit originated with Cheezo (Eric Person) and was in his book I will ask him and let you know

Topper
NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE FEW TO CHANGE THE WORLD "THATS USUALY HOW IT WORKS" MARGRET MEAD
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Thanks, Topper. I generally like to give credit whenever I can...but some things have been around so long I just can't remember who to commend! I honestly don't recall seeing it in a book...although it's always possible. I've read hundreds over the decades. I seem to remember someone showing me the bit 20 or 30 years ago. Ah well. Let me know what you find out.

:o) Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

rhinomax
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of rhinomax
Hey Skip it was Eric he said thay stopped carrying the book a few years back. Thay do carry other great stuff @ http://www.clownsupplies.com.
Topper
NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE FEW TO CHANGE THE WORLD "THATS USUALY HOW IT WORKS" MARGRET MEAD
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Thank you, Topper! I'll add it to my book for future reference. Tell Eric, for me...Great Routine!!!

Skip

John Macmillan
View Profile
Loyal user
Vancouver, BC
226 Posts

Profile of John Macmillan
Skip, thanks for the post on the Alligator bit................I can use this ..... perhaps more than I should LOL.

Have a great Xmas!

John
haccis
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of haccis
Dear Skip,
Thanks for magic alligator. It sounds so funny, that I can hardly wait, that I can try it =)
pdmedic
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of pdmedic
I think I'm going to have to try the alligator as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Innuendo Included! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL