The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Straight Talk About Theme Parks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BaseballMagic
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of BaseballMagic
Hey Guys-
I am trying to find a copy of Doug Anderson's book "Straight Talk About Theme Parks". Because this is an older book, I am having trouble trying to find a dealer that carries it, etc. Does anyone know where I might get a copy of this book?
Thanks!
-Michael
Teen Magician Michael Platt
www.magicbymichael.com
Live the Magic!
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
I don't know if it's still available new (nothing showed up in an Amazon search). But I did see a used copy for $100 on the Advanced Book Exchange [abebooks.com]. Take a look at http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=532595417&tab=1&searchurl=bx%3Doff%26sts%3Dt%26ds%3D30%26bi%3D0%26an%3Danderson%26tn%3Dstraight%2Btalk%2Babout%2Btheme%26sortby%3D2.

The book was apparently privately printed and so may not have received wide distribution. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
BaseballMagic
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of BaseballMagic
Seth-
Thanks for your help! That price is a little high though. Maybe it is because the book has become sort of a collector's item. Thanks!
-Michael Platt
Teen Magician Michael Platt
www.magicbymichael.com
Live the Magic!
isaacfawlkes
View Profile
Loyal user
FL
256 Posts

Profile of isaacfawlkes
Try H&R magic books in Humble, Texas. I was in the office a few weeks ago and I think I saw a copy of the book.

http://www.magicbookshop.com/

Do a search, I did it was $75.00

Fawlkes
Ken McCreedy
View Profile
New user
St.Catharines,Ontario CANADA
4 Posts

Profile of Ken McCreedy
I have the book you are looking for. It is in excellent condition and you can have it for whatever you can afford to pay.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Straight Talk About Theme Parks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL