The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Need some help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fazzer
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of fazzer
Hi,
I am in discussions with a TV producer regarding the creation of a number of "grand illusions". This is no kidding - it is true and I am working very hard on it.
Apart from some other nice illusions, I plan to do something big like an airlane vanish and I know from certain videos that exist as well as from some other sources (forums, pdf's etc) that there are some ideas on how to perform this illusion. However, I wanted to find a way that will not cost that much (not only in terms of actual cost but also in terms of risk of failure and difficulty involved) AND that wouldn't make use of any stooges...

So my kind question to you is: can you please refer to any source that may throw some more light to the issue so I can get closer to what I wish to create??

kind regards,
fazzer
Irish_matt
View Profile
Loyal user
St.Louis, MO
204 Posts

Profile of Irish_matt
Contact Franz Harary.. He's the master at that kind of large vanishing. If there is a way to do it, he's likely done it.

Best of luck
Matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Need some help! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL