The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Penny for your thoughts E.S.P chips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
A_Blake
View Profile
Loyal user
The Thoughtreader
216 Posts

Profile of A_Blake
Cornelis...

"Impuzzibilities" is a wonderful little book/booklet by magic mastermind Jim Steinmeyer that contains 13 "strangely self-working" effects that are highly interactive through the use of various media... it's been around for 2 or 3 years and is one of those curious manuscripts that is hot for a short while and then "hides" (which is a good thing if you're looking for things that no one else is really doing)...

You can still probably get it through your favorite dealer or directly from Jim Steinmeyer by visiting his webpage: http://www.jimsteinmeyer.com/catalog/more/

Hope this helps...

Success!!!

Tony Blake
The Thoughtreader
տլ
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
941 Posts

Profile of cfrye
I'd encourage you to buy it through Jim directly if you can. Not that he needs the money, but he's a great guy and deserves your support.
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
I bought mine from Jim via his site.
It is on my happy purchase list.(Not everything gets there.
Peace,
Parson (Happy Chipper) Smith
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
Tom Lauten
View Profile
Special user
690 Posts

Profile of Tom Lauten
I've posted my review of "E.S.P. Chips" in Tricks and Effects.

-Tom
Living at and loving Loch Ness!
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
Tony, any update on the forum and extra routines yet?
A_Blake
View Profile
Loyal user
The Thoughtreader
216 Posts

Profile of A_Blake
David...

The forum is being tweaked as I write this... the server has been giving us some probs and we're wanting to make sure that the forum is secure... The registration page is also being put up this weekend and that'll give you access to the extra routines...

I'll be letting all owners know that the private area is up as soon as it's ready...

Hope this helps...

Success!!!

Tony Blake
The Thoughtreader
տլ
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Hello Mr. Blake:Do you accept payment via Paypal? If not what are the options. Thank-you. *I think a previous post just answered my question.However,I can't connect with the pre-order list link for the new batch.

Rich
A_Blake
View Profile
Loyal user
The Thoughtreader
216 Posts

Profile of A_Blake
Rich...

Yes, we do take Payapl...

Right now though, until the new sets arrive from the manufacturer we are only taking reservations for the sets... by reserving a set we will automatically place aside a set for you and notify as soon as they are ready for you to complete your order (pay)... half the sets we have ordered for the 2nd run have already been reserved so please don't delay...

To reserve a set either send me a PM with your name and email address or send me similar to chipnotify@espchips.com and we'll put you on the reserve/notify list...

Hope this helps...

Success!!!

Tony Blake
The Thoughtreader
տլ
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
No word on the progress of the new routines of forums yet???
A_Blake
View Profile
Loyal user
The Thoughtreader
216 Posts

Profile of A_Blake
David...

Thanks for asking...

An email with details will be going out to all ESP Chip owners in the next day or so. Keep an eye out for it in your e-mailbox (I'll post a brief notice here when it goes out also just to make sure you get notified)...

Success!!!

Tony Blake
The Thoughtreader
տլ
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Hi, Tony.

Will you send the email to those who bought from Jheff like myself?

Rock
A_Blake
View Profile
Loyal user
The Thoughtreader
216 Posts

Profile of A_Blake
Rock...

Yes, everyone "should" get an email... I'll have Jheff forward to me the email addy's of buyers through him so they can be contacted... to make sure though I will post a notice here when the details are ready... also, if you'd (or any chip owner that bought through Jheff or at Mindvention) like to make sure that you're on the mailing list please send me an email to chipmaster@espchips.com letting me know that you want to be put on the email list and I'll make sure that you get on it...

Hope this helps...

Success!!!

Tony Blake
The Thoughtreader
տլ
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Thanks, Tony.

Rock
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Penny for your thoughts E.S.P chips (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL