The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Appearing umbrellas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Billy Bo
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Billy Bo
Can anyone advise me on where I can obtain these. Thanks in advance.
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of John Martin
jkesler
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of jkesler
Stevie, I purchased Shimada's Appearing Umbrellas...Nice Trick, but as with every trick presentation is everything.
Best
James
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7390 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I have them for sell at http://www.hughesmagic.com. They are under latest products & news.

I can also make custom color ones. I just recovered a set of Fukai's in pure silk.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
EndlessWonders
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of EndlessWonders
http://www.daytonamagic.com or call 386-252-6767 and ask for Harry Allen. They have a nice set, I have played with it before, it contains 5 appearing umbrellas... best of luck.
Chris Hickmott

"Cross Into Another Dimension"
www.endlesswonderproductions.com
eb02
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of eb02
You may check: http://www.maxello.com they have a few options whith good prices.
I do not know the quality.
Eran
Eran Blizovsky
www.magic4business.net
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of Kline
Try Kelvin Chun - I was in HK with him and we found a boat load when shopping in China. He might still have some.
Although, I have seen Richards work....if you purchase from him BEFORE the end of January, you get a coupon for free meatballs at the Kline suite at the magi Fest !!!
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1177 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Judging from what I purchased from Richard Hughes in the past, I would make that my first stop.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20507 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I have a few really good ones, if you are serious. These are not for hobbyists. They take a little more space for 4 (Height not width) than a bottle of wine. (16" long and 25" open, custom made just for stage magic, ie. They are not converted from umbrellas off the shelf.) I produce them from a THIS (Improved). (You could produce 6, if it fit your routine.) These umbrellas wholesale for $40/ each. THIS (Improved) you can get in any color you want from SilkMagic.Biz. (See Ricker on The Café)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Appearing umbrellas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL