The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Baby & Crib shaped balloon models? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cosford145d
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of cosford145d
One of the girls in my office is leaving next Friday to have a baby and I've been asked if I could make a baby related Balloon Model.

I was thinking of a balloon teddy bear in a balloon crib? Has anyone done this before / got any example pictures?
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Scroll to the bottom for Ralph Deweys baby in a crib.
http://www.balloonhq.com/column/dewey/dec03/
A stork holding a baby is also fun.
cosford145d
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of cosford145d
Thank you for your help. There are some great models on that site- couldn't resist making the Santa hat this morning!
bwalendziak
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
78 Posts

Profile of bwalendziak
I made a stork with a baby for a couple of baby showers. Pretty neat hanging from the ceiling.

Brian
cashy001
View Profile
New user
lincoln
42 Posts

Profile of cashy001
love me love my magic
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3781 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
I make pacifiers with the knot of a clear round pulled through the hole of a pink or blue Geo and connected to a loop handle made from a white 260. Add a bunch of these in blue and pink filled with helium, add a couple of baby shower rounds and mylars and you have a pretty imaginative bouquet.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Baby & Crib shaped balloon models? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL