The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Best invisible thread? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
magic123454321
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of magic123454321
What would be the best invisible thread that's not extremely expensive? How invisible is it? Can it carry heavy things? I was thinking about getting loops. Is that good?
Perl
View Profile
Veteran user
Taiwan
376 Posts

Profile of Perl
No. dun get loops. get elastic IT and make the loops ur self. yup.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Spider pen is a must!
Justin Miller
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Spider pen is incredible, stock up on batteries and a spare spool thought.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Get the pet 2.0 IT. it is the best in the world so far as I know. I also have the invisible thread from ellusionst and I didn't make me happy. with the pet IT you can make a lot hoops too.

if anyone knows a better IT please let me know.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
magic123454321
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Thanks guys Im still undecided though
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
You really should get pet 2.0 Smile read through the reviews as well and you will see what I mean. and buy the million dollar know on penguin magic. this will allow you making loops. so there you have everything combined witht he best IT Smile

Jah
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
I just use wolly nylon and you can buy it at any sowing store. only downside is that you have to strip it but you can mess up as much as you want because you have bacially an unlimitted supply
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I suggest both wooly nylon and the spider pen. I have had my spider pen since its release and am still on the same spool. But deffinately stock up on some batteries.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Is the wooly nylon betetr than the pet 2.0 thread?
I have a qestion about the spider pen. everybody loves it and recommed it. but why? it is a invisible thread reel disguised as a pen, right? does anyone has a video clip he can upload where he makes a little performance witht he pen? do I have to hold the pen all the time in my hand or what? doesn't it look suspicous when I am holding a pen during levitations of small object? and I read you can levitat a thing many meters away from you. I am not sure if I should buy it, because I cannot nealry imagine how you can work with. why is ti better as a little electric reel which can be hold in finger palm, a pen bigger, isn't it? and when you say you can stick your pen in your jacket pocket for example, then I could say the same with the reel, cant i? so where is the difference between all these reels??

thx alot!

Jah
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
The spider pen is like any other ITR, you don't hold it while using it. Any ITR is fine. I just like my spider pen because its can be used as a normal pen, and is immediatly ready for use at pretty much any time.
davetolomy
View Profile
New user
Portsmouth
28 Posts

Profile of davetolomy
Actually I find that the kevlar thread you can get from topsecret magic are much better. This stuff is very strong (well its supposed to stop bullets)and you can get 100 lenghts for a tenner
jasonmagic
View Profile
New user
Jason Magic Productions (Martinsburg,WV)
64 Posts

Profile of jasonmagic
Is the spider pen that great. I use Mark Allens Reel. It is cool because it is easy to fix. Quick repair. What is so cool about the spider pen?
jasonmagic
View Profile
New user
Jason Magic Productions (Martinsburg,WV)
64 Posts

Profile of jasonmagic
Yegal's loops are great for cards. Has anyone heard of the Ties system. I wonder how good that is?
francois139
View Profile
New user
Moncton , NB, Canada.
10 Posts

Profile of francois139
Quote:
On 2005-12-01 14:11, jasonmagic wrote:
Yegal's loops are great for cards. Has anyone heard of the Ties system. I wonder how good that is?

Apparently it's just some plastic rack that helps you do 2 different size of loops. I don't think it's worth $ 100 USD. Get some elastic thread and learn how to do them yourself.
Francois
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
The tie system is a little device which helps you creatings loops. once you get the million dollar knot you wont need anything else anymore. because you can create your own loops within seconds!

I would like to know more about the pen. why is it soooo good? and how is it possible to stand severel meters away from an floating object?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I don't know myself I have PET 2.0 and still not sur eif I like it. And I have ITR 2000 micro but I wouldnt say you can carry it at all times.
LDM
View Profile
Loyal user
Upstate New York
278 Posts

Profile of LDM
What brand/kind of IT should I use to make my own loops with? Will pretty much any elastic thread do the job?
magic123454321
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

I think I'll get the spider pen cause I already got the normal nylon. I've heard a lot of good things about the spider pen.
tonycrew
View Profile
New user
UK
81 Posts

Profile of tonycrew
I heard you can use Womens Nylon and Lycra tights... is this true..? and is it any good...?
How can i perform magic i have 10 thumbs..?
My wife says i'm addicted to cards and love them more than her... I say no i'm not my Queen of Diamonds you know you'll always be 1st in my Ace of Hearts...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Best invisible thread? (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL