The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » As I recall, Slydini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Has anyone seen this yet?
koz
Heygeno
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Heygeno
I received this Wed. It's GREAT!!! My only complaint is there is not more Slydini footage. Cellini gives a lot of info on how to perform in the "Slydini mode". Things I feel will will help make my magic more magic.

I remember attending a group lesson in Hawaii in 78 or 79 and was able to watch Slydini take a coin from his palm, we knew wat he was doing, he told us what he was doing, and still it looked like he took that coin and made it disappear. It was one of the most magical moments of my life. Twenty some years later and still I can't do that like Tony.

I think there is much to be learned from this dvd. Watching the performance of the paper balls over the head was worth the price of admission.

Thanks Koz

Gene
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Gene,
you are welcome...as far as the footage well we got what we got...i think its the most Slydini footage ever in this type of project however, we tried to get the cavett stuff to no avail...but I think there is a lot to be learned and I agree its special

gene, you are right...the paper balls over the head when it dropped out of the pocket was just amazing...i laughef till I cried...what balls Slydini had

amazing

koz
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Hi koz, I'm still waiting. I should receive mine next week.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Thanks man!...i hope you like it!
let me know what you think
koz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » As I recall, Slydini (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL