The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » 13 year old street peformer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Good luck! Tell us how it goes, I see you are online now. Does that mean you are done, or just typed that?
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
Just typed that.
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
I bet you right now as Im typing you are they entertaining the world! (Or at least who you are performing for) Anyways, cant wait to see how it went!
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1130 Posts

Profile of APC
Definitely tell us how it went, I wish I had some magic friends here in boston (besides all you lovely Café goers Smile) to busk with.
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
Sorry guys it was post poned.PArtly because of nerves partly because I couldn't get out.I will be oing next week though or tommorw either way ill let you guys know.

peace
joey

kOnO
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of kOnO
Magicguy67

Get out there tomorrow and do it. You know you can.....

kOnO
It is a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Quote:
On 2005-12-10 16:43, magicguy67 wrote:
Sorry guys it was post poned.PArtly because of nerves partly because I couldn't get out.I will be oing next week though or tommorw either way ill let you guys know.

peace
joey

Trust me, the nerves are the hardest part. It's all uphill from there. (Did I get that right? Hmmm, yeah I think so.)
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2040 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Joey
You got nothing to be sorry about just be yourself.
Mario
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5310 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
13, hasn't a clue...its beautiful ...they willl love him even if hes bad which will alllow him to get good...

life as a street perfomrer ...i love it
koz
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! don't worry, just bite the bullet and take the chance! Whats the woorst that can happen?
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
Thanks for all your kind words guys.I acttually felt really bad afterward because I wanted to perform so bad.I am going to go next week no quiting I will definatley tell you how it went when I get back.And I also thought that your right whats the worst that can happen,the worst that can happen is only 2 peolle will see my shw but tharts the firsttime for ya.By the way guys I'm not sure on how to ngather a crowd I know this has been disscused a lot but I cant find a decent answer.

thakns
joey

Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Put up signs, have big loud speakers, make the crowd clap and scream and laugh! But I guess it all has to do with how big the show is. Is it a busker type thing? Will there be other performers there? Is it located at a busy spot? How long isn the routine? Do you have speakers and microphones? Tell us more about what you are doing. Will you be just doing a few tricks on the street with a little btable set up, or do you have a big area with staging and truses or what? We want to know more!!!
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
I don't have a microphone its a pretty busy street its in a aera with shopping.I do a roe routine with 2 card tricks and an escape then I pass the hat.

DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Joey,
Try this link,

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......6&85

and while I'm on the subject of "Building Tips" and my new DVD.Guys I'm hoping for the end of December for a release date.
Later,Don
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
So you are doing three things. That should be arond 5 min right? What are the card tricks and what is the escape? Do you have any signs up? And wasnt there another guy doing this with you? So this is obviuosly nothing too big. You probably wont get HUGE crowds, so your safe there. I thought it was like a huge thing with tones of people or something. If you ever do want to do the buskers tho, 30 min is good. Anyways, good luck with this. If you need any advise, I got a lot of good tips for Busking. I am thinking of doing it next year.
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
The rope routine lasts a long time acually and the card tricks last but I don't amke them boring.As for the escape that's the finlae and then pass the hat.rthi will all take about 12 min.

Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Ok, so there is rope in it too. Sound good! Good luck with it and have fun!
If you are nervouse before the show, call me, I know hypnosis and can calm you down! lol
Lucasw
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
194 Posts

Profile of Lucasw
Break a leg..and have FUN!

Lucas
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Don't tell him to break a leg. How rude. I hope you don't do voodoo. Smile
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Magicman, it's a "show biz" term for good luck.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » 13 year old street peformer (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL