The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire eating torches (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magiGlen
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of magiGlen
Hello, My problem is when I eat fire the flame does not completely extinguish when I put it in my mouth. If I try to keep it in until it is extinguished all the way the hot metal below the wrapped end burns my lips. Another thing is is that for a very tiny end they burn very tall but not for a long enough time. I end up waiting for the flame to go down a bit and by then when I relight it, it is starting to run out of fuel. I currently just finished mY torches. They are a foot long and 1/8th inch in diametre. I used 1/8th inch kevlar thread for the torch end, it is only about half an inchlong of wound kevlar at the end. For fuel I use coleman fuel. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Glen
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Watch here for professional torches made by Slim Price.... And get a teacher!
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
magiGlen
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of magiGlen
Thanks sanscan. I haven't burnt my lips since and I can fully extinguish the flame, and I finally got some of the fuel to come off on my mouth to make flames come out of my mouth.
pyromagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of pyromagic
If your only using thred it will not obsorb the fule right you have to have some obsorbent material inder the thred and try wraping it a litle les tightly
Time is nothing more than an agreed upon illusion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire eating torches (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL