The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » To all my friends in the UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Hey guys, I have an announcement.

I will be flying over the pond the enjoy England for holiday sometime in February. I'll have more details soon. Just wanted to give some notice as I'll be travelling with my family and would really like to meet you guys.

I've never been to Europe yet, so any helpful tips or advice is well taken.

Thanks,
TGN
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
LOL. I will be in the US for most of Febuary Smile

Let me know the dates, if I am in the country I would love to meet up buddy.

Cheers

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Will be around February time and more than pleased to show you around this wonderful country!!!
PM me your details and I will give you mine OK.

Ken.
BTW you chose your timing well,,,it appears that fellow Straitjacket will be in the US at the time,,,,you have had a narrow escape!!!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
***! Didn't this happen already, David? I think you came to the US when I was on holiday in Mexico. Anyway, it looks like Feb. 15th is the arrival date at Heathrow. After a $200 cab ride we'll arrive in London to enjoy dry pizza and warm beer!

Also, I'm not really planning any performances (anvils and engine cylinder heads don't fit in the overhead compartment too well!). Although I can whip up harnesses and the like to do lifts. All I would need is access to a nice salvage yard and WHAMMO! Instant Nippulini!

Hope this helps quell the Blaine/Angel heat going on in other threads!
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Ken, I am only leaving the country because I heard you were going to be coming up t'north Smile

Yeah, I was in Philly for a day when you were in Mexico. My schedule this time is:

Atlanta, then up to the Midwest: 3rd - 11th Febuary
California: 20th Febuary - 4th March

I will be in the UK in between though. So we might be able to meet up this time.

Stay away from that Kondini guy, I could never trust someone with more hair on his face than on his head.

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Hi David,,,nice to see your out of Jail!!!

Ken.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » To all my friends in the UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL