The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Best tricks, articles and yes ads from Genii and Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
403 Posts

Profile of ritty360
Not sure if this goes here or not.

Here goes, what were your favorite tricks, articles and even ads from Genii and Magic Magazine for 2005?

Andy
ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
403 Posts

Profile of ritty360
Anyone?
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
533 Posts

Profile of pierredan
Try the Genii forum on their website
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3201 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Many people liked the version of Positive Negative that was recently in Magic Magazine. I think it was the October issue.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3261 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
I can't say much about Magic, as I subscribe only on Genii.
And two issues froom 2005 that comes to mind is the september Daryl's issue, with an interview with the man himself, a few effects, and 7 tricks produced by Daryl, here reviewed by David Regal.
The other one that comes to mind is the november Hofzinser issue. An big article; The Father of Modern Card Magic by Magic Christian. Hofzinser's timeline. The sleights, effects, and routines. Followed by a few good card effects (here illustrated with paitnik cards). A very enjoyable issue.

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Best tricks, articles and yes ads from Genii and Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL