The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for a book from Jorg Willich! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1068 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Hey everyone,

About 4 months ago I was looking for wine glass productions for my act and I found a couple but am still looking for more. I came across a manuscript from jorg Willich, a german magician. In the manuscript an effect was described where the magician would take off his shoe and from inside he would produce a filled wine glass. I didn't ever get a chance to purchase it but at this current time in the evolution of my stage manipulation act I absolutely need this effect. I am not looking for the finger flickers book or dvd that has a different effect from jorg with a wine glass. It was a manuscript or booklet describing the single effect of producing a filled wine glass from the shoe. Can you guys help me out? This would mean a million to me, it is the one thing I need to complete my act and send it out on stage.

Thanks guys,

DJ
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22898 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I know is not what you are looking for but if you are looking for more info on glass of liquid productions and such, try James Rainho lecture booklet. He discribes how to make sealed liquid glasses and productions for the stage.
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1068 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Ok guys,

This seems impossible, I know for a fact that about 3 or 4 months ago I found a manuscript from Jorg describing this effect and no other, I even called the store selling the item and asked about it. It does exist and I know this for a fact, and I don't want to assume the method and use that. Someone must know of this book, anyone?

Does anyone know who sells a lot of Jorg Willich products?

Thanks all,

DJ
Michael M
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL
87 Posts

Profile of Michael M
Should be able to obtain his notes, "My Stuff" from the Flicking Fingers website. He is a member and his material is quite novel. He did an amazing wild card during a workshop here in New York with business cards that I wish was in his notes... but alas.. no such luck. If anyone has any info on his wildcard with business cards please message me. Hope this helps!

The best,

Michael Matson
My Magic - My Way Entertainment
Conjuring With Character
www.MyMagicMyWay.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for a book from Jorg Willich! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL