The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Dean Dill Injured (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
munch1215
View Profile
New user
California
77 Posts

Profile of munch1215
Dean Dill is a really nice guy and a great magician as other people have a lready said. I spent a whole day at his shop once and it was really cool. We did a whole bunch of magic, played guitar, and he even showed me some of his new tricks. It was really fun and I am very sorry to hear about his accident. I hope he recovers quickly and I hope to visit him in the shop soon.
Look deep within yourself for inspiration
Amazing Kenno
View Profile
New user
Kenno
60 Posts

Profile of Amazing Kenno
DOes anyone have an update on whether Dean Dill has been release? or is home? the rest of the family? JAGDDF (just another dean dill fan), Thank you, Kenno
The Amazing Kenno
williamHerrick
View Profile
Regular user
Mountain View, CA
140 Posts

Profile of williamHerrick
Dean Dill is absolutely the nicest person I have ever met in over 25 years of being involved with magic. Without a doubt.

I'm sending him a money order to the address listed above; I hope you will too.

--William
Jamie Schoolcraft
View Profile
Regular user
Palmdale, CA
136 Posts

Profile of Jamie Schoolcraft
Dean is doing better. He is finally back in Glendale, and will be rehabilitating there. All it will take is time for him to heal now. Not allot can be done with broken ribs, and a separated pelvic bone. Just allot of rest and trying to deal with the pain as much as possible. All the love and support he and his family have received has been amazing. All the emails, letters, and prayers have been a true blessing to him. I spent some time last night with Dean just hanging out and we actually jammed for a little while it was awesome. I am so fortunate to know Dean. He has helped me in so many ways, I don't know where to begin. He told me last night how blown away he was by how many people have sent notes of encouragement, financial help, and physical help. There have been guy's that have stepped up with help with medical supplies, and rehabilitation equipment. Help with getting him proper care, help with his wife and son. It's really nice to see everyone reach out to Dean. I have only done a small part. It is the overwhelming majority that has really stepped up and given Dean and his family aid in their time of need especially this time of year. So thank you all for helping out our buddy Dean Dill. I know with all that everyone is doing he will be back to normal in no time.

Thank You All!!!
Jamie
RonCalhoun
View Profile
Special user
Independence, KY USA
599 Posts

Profile of RonCalhoun
It is about 7am in Cincinnati, Ohio I woke up this morning unable to sleep. I PM'ed Steve Brooks and ask how Dean Dill was doing.
Nest thing I know I see that Dean has left a post. telling us some good news.

Thank you lord now I can go back to sleep.
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
God speed to Dean and a speedy recovery. I have purchased from him in the past and he is a really stand up guy. I am happy to hear he is going to be OK.
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
I hope you are getting well Dean. I really enjoy performing the magic you developed .. Nana's Necklace is the greatest!

I recently purchased the DVD showing the Tonight Show presentation .. it was very entertaining .. the first time I ever seen it.
jerrydb4
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
56 Posts

Profile of jerrydb4
Dean Dill is in my opinion one of the most entertaining and down to earth magicians I have had the pleasure of "knowing". Everytime I have ever emailed him with a question I have always received a friendly and timely response. I own Dean's Box and Nana's Necklace and they both kill, they always get huge reactions. Dean, I wish you and your family well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Dean Dill Injured (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL