The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » 22 blows to the head by Jay Sankey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tigerman21345
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of tigerman21345
Well I'd received the Boris Pocus DVD by Jay Sankey few days ago and I think it's quite good and fun to watch , I have to say I really love this DVD .
So after watching the Boris , I also decide to get the 22 blows to the head by Jay Sankey later, but want to know if it's good and are the tricks in 22 blows similar to the tricks in Boris Pocus ?

If the magic tricks in 22 Blows are very similar to the Boris Pocus , I just don't think I will get it since I've heard that it's not as fun as Boris Pocus .

Thank you Smile
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
22 Blows is very good. Some would argue that it's better than Boris. Boris contains a lot more of the "classic" mentalism effects with the Sankey touch. 22 Blows is a little more off-beat. I like a lot of the effects on there. Hide, Keep and Giveaway is one of my favorite card mentalism pieces. It's definitely worth checking out.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The_Shadow
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of The_Shadow
22 Blows is my favourite Sankey DVD. It's just full of great effects that are...well seemingly impossible!! Highly reccommended.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » 22 blows to the head by Jay Sankey (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL