The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism By Mistake (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SteeleFusion
View Profile
Regular user
Glasgow, Scotland
106 Posts

Profile of SteeleFusion
Just thought I'd tell a funny story and see if anyone has had any similar experiences.

Whenever I receive mail I am always careful to shred the envelope with my name and address details (in the days of ID theft, this is the recommmended practice). However, one day I went to shred my pile of letters only to find the shredder wasn't working. I therefore decided to destroy the envelopes by hand and tore each one up indivdually.

...After finshing the pile I looked down a noticed something quite strange...I'd actually performed 8 perfect CTs! My Address remaining intact for any fraudster to steal a "peek".

Anyone done something similar or another story?
Craig Steele : MindFusion

www.Craig-Steele.co.uk
munger
View Profile
Loyal user
austria
265 Posts

Profile of munger
I did one time but shame on me LOL
a few years ago I tried to call my wife on the phone.
sometimes, I think you experienced this too and it ´s hard for me to explain in english Smile , sometimes they hit a button by accident in the same moment you call and you can hear what happens arround them.
normaly I stop the call when this happens, but it was veryinteressting to
hear my wife speaking to her girlfriends in the Café Smile
I picked up some information, don´t worry, nothing special than I stoped the call.
I called again and told my wife that I had an out of body experience and was there
in the Café with her and her girlfriends.
at first she laughed and asked if I had too much wine the day before but than I started to tell her some details of there chat and believe me it was very quiet on the phone for a little longer time LOL

hope you understood everything I tried to tell you

mario
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Heh heh heh. Mario, this happened to me when I was handling contract negotiations between AT&T and my then-employer. I listened to two AT&T reps talk about how they were going to "take (us) to the cleaners" (i.e. - cheat us) and was able to use that to my severe advantage later.

Oh, if only I had been into mentalism way back then!!

*jeep!
--Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
Dario
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Dario
I was learning a method for a simplified version of out of this world with 8 cards. I misunderstood the method, but just by luck (or perhaps something more...) I get the colors separated 3 times!
I didn't understand how the method could work...then I understood I was doing it wrong but that I was been able to separate the colors by intuition 3 times.

I was looking to a pencil in a table a then the pencil started to move (I supose for the inclination of the table).That happened two times.
Gabor
View Profile
Veteran user
Pécel, Hungary
367 Posts

Profile of Gabor
More than a year ago I was watching a TV programme when a fellow magician called them up whom I recognized by his voice. He mentioned his and his girlfriend's zodiac sign. A few weeks later I met him in a convention and when the subject was about mentalism I asked him to concentrate on his zodiac sign. I read his mind. Then I asked him to think of his girlfriend. I read his mind again. He was astounded. Smile
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism By Mistake (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL