The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Electic chairs...new information (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1631 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Jim Baron is advertising in Magic Magazine claiming he is offering the best ever routine for the electic chairs to certain professional magicians around the country. You can send for a free report. Has anyone heard of this man, and whether what he is offering is any good? I love the electic chairs, but the only rather poor book on it that I know of is Zapped by Rikki Dunn.
deverett
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of deverett
I'm more of a lethal injection man myself.

If you want to harvest organs afterwards you don't want them cooked.

Dave Everett
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3589 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Just when I thought the idea of abusing the volunteers was finally coming to a well-deserved end, someone comes back with this bit again!

Sheesh!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
Recently seen bumper sticker: "Because NICE Matters!"
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
I would like to hear more about this guy......I was recently considering buying one of these chairs..
magicsavant
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
157 Posts

Profile of magicsavant
I prefer good ol' tar and feathering
Owen Anderson
View Profile
Loyal user
A sturdy fence needs at least
226 Posts

Profile of Owen Anderson
Quote:
I love the electic chairs, but the only rather poor book on it that I know of is Zapped by Rikki Dunn.

I'm not familiar with Rikki Dunn's Zapped but there was a pamphlet published by Supreme called The Real Secret of The Electric Chairs. The copyright is 1982 and there is no author credited. It's only a couple of pages long.
It also references an earlier work from Thayer called The Red Hot Coin.
Owen Anderson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Electic chairs...new information (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL