The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Help Dean Dill - Read This (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1108 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
I am writing this letter about our friend in magic, Dean Dill. As many of you know, Dean was very badly injured in a car accident and this will be a HUGE financial burden to Dean and his family (especially during this time of the holidays). Dean is a man of true pride and won't ask for help so his friends are reaching out for this help because we know he won't.

I know Steve Brooks has reached out to all of the Café members via PM and I'd encourage you to follow Steve's suggestion of PayPaling money directly to Dean at intmiracle@deandill.com if you are set up for same or sending it to his home address (see below). Thanks Steve!

I just spoke with Paul Gross of Hocus Pocus who is planning a sale and donating all of the funds to Dean. More details on that will come from Paul.

In the mean time Paul Gross of Hocus Pocus will also be accepting donations via credit card, checks, etc. Dean will get a list of all contributors and what was contributed. Make it clear when sending a donation that this is a donation for Dean Dill. Rest assured ALL of the funds will go directly to Dean and his family. You can contact Hocus Pocus at sales@hocus-pocus.com or at 800-407-4040.

You can also send checks directly to Dean. Make payments to "Dean Dill" and send to his home at:
Dean Dill
2130 Fairpark, #110
Los Angeles, CA 90041

(Dean is stuck in a hospital in Las Vegas so do not send flowers or such to this address... send what is really needed- money to help his family).

Dean Dill is one of the greatest guys in magic and just a super person. I'd encourage everyone to put politics aside, reach down into your pockets, and let's take care of one of our brother magicians and one of the all time great guys in magic.

Discuss this with your magic clubs, discuss it at the Castle, contact your friends, and get funds to help out Dean Dill.

I would rarely reach out to others like this but everyone loves and respects Dean and I want us all to help him out. THANKS.

Tim Trono
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Just heard about the accident and let me be one of the first to say that Dean needs everybody's help and my paypal amount was sent to intmiracle@deandill.com.
Give whatever you can afford.
Lets pray for a speedy recovery. Good luck Dean. Gerry Petryk
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
I live near Dean and decided to call his shop one day a couple of years ago and ask if I could stop by.

All the pros stop by Deans barbershop when they're in town. I'm just a regular guy
that likes magic.

Dean treated me like he had known me for years. He IS the nicest guy you could ever meet.

Hope he will be back at the shop one day soon.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6898 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I don't know Dean and, to be honest, I don't own any of his products (yet). But I know he repuation as a magician and an incredibly warm person. I wish him the best.
TRI-EFFECTA: Three Close Up Card Miracles now available! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/tri-effecta.html
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Don't forget the power of prayer!
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Prayers are going out.. Wish him te best and nothing like this should happen.
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
All the best thoughts and wishes for Dean especially this time of year. Glad to hear the kids will recover from the ordeal as well as mom. Get well sooon Dean their are a lot of people who want to see your magic.

Jeff
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13725 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I am shocked that this happened to such a wonderful brother in magic...but I am not surprised that it occured while Dean was doing what he does best... selflessly helping out another fellow human being in distress.

I know Dean believes in prayer and is a man of faith...he will surely appreciate every prayer that goes up on his behalf.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
I hear he is a stand up guy. I wish them the speediest of recoveries.

Jeff
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Prayers to our Saviour for our friend will be answered!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Michael Berends
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
220 Posts

Profile of Michael Berends
Pam and I are just in shock over Dean's accident.

He's is by all means one of the nicest people we have ever met. We always look forward to seeing him and having his company.

Our prayers and our hearts go out to Dean and his family. We hope for a speed recovery for all of them.

Mike and Pam Berends
www.michaelberends.com
"IMPOSSIBLE HAS JUST BECOME AN OPINION"
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Dean and his family are in my prayers and I have also sent a donation through hocus-pocus. I would like to again encourage everyone to give something back to a man that has given all of us so much... thank you!
Tony Chapparo
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5255 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
I sent funds via PAYPAL the minute I read Steve's broadcast posting even though I don't know Dean personally. Helping someone in need is real magic.
Rick
View Profile
Elite user
Va.
443 Posts

Profile of Rick
My prayers are with him and his family as well..Dean talked to me over the phone several times and we talked like we knew each other for a long time. Dean has that special quality about him that makes you feel like you are his best buddy.Hope for a speedy recovery Dean..
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Does anyone have an update om how Dean is doing?
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Help Dean Dill - Read This (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL