The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stealth wallet - insight wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
markiquark
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of markiquark
Pekka I am not being impolite and you better be nice. everybody (really) knows, that there is a lot of selling going on here, so don't try to pin any labels on me here (impolite, not able to acknowledge sincerity and friendliness of almost all the members here). In my personal case, I have posted several different questions on the same wallet (the stealth), and it just stroke me funny that it is only a question of sometimes minutes after I post that there is something leading me to the stealthassassin which I already know everything about. I can't buy it because it does not fit into my budget and I believe the second batch only comes out in february. yes, to answer your question, it could well be that people sincerly recommend it. I would buy it myself. I have contacted peter nardi several times on the assassin and on the stealth wallet. however, who are you to assume you know what's an undercover-salespitch and what is not? this is a bee-hive and it happens all the time (which is fine by all means). I even apologized to cardician should he be "innocent". in any case, I made my case, I inquired about the stealth wallet and - let's leave cardician out of the picture for now - someone would bring up the stealthassassin. In this case (see how I opened the thread) there could not be a lot of doubt that I meant the stealth wallet as I asked a specific question and wanted a comparison with the insight wallet.
oh, so is it not allowed to mention a different product? sure it is, happens all the time, and that's the way it should be. I have just dealt intensly with the issue of peek wallets and the stealth wallet in particular (after I decided the assassin is not for me) over the last 2 weeks or so, that I can assure you: considering there are only about a 100 of those wallets out it gets recommended quite a bit. just accept that as my perception.
If you are going to Puerto Vallarta on your acations, let me know and write me a PM. I am interested in meeting magicians.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Where else in the WORLD would you find guys argueing about a wallet? Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
markiquark
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of markiquark
You're right....enough drama now.
If you are going to Puerto Vallarta on your acations, let me know and write me a PM. I am interested in meeting magicians.
Andrew Richmond
View Profile
Loyal user
Birmingham - UK
252 Posts

Profile of Andrew Richmond
Well I can't recommend my new Peek Purse enough here..

I have two for sale and the next batch is out in 2010 a snip at $3000.00.

Markiquark:

Understood my friend, I think everybody has a preference, some may not be totally unbiased however some really are. There are many wallets that will allow a simple clean peek at a reasonable cost. Many on the Café here do buy or check out the latest releases at great expense. For me personally The Stealth Assassin is versatile and gives me many applications.

Is it highly priced, well yes it is (You should have heard the argument with my wife about spending £100 on another wallet.) I have no vested interest in the seller, but the wallet is good.

If you are on a tighter budget you could use the Mind Control Wallet which costs about £30 and will give you a peek although not on a Business card, however it should be fine for you.

You should always mention your budget, as many here are not full time pros and cannot justify paying £100 on a wallet that will not generate money.

You have to excuse our enthusiasm for The Stealth, The Assassin and The Brain Scan most of us have just got our new toys and are excited about them.

God Bless

A.R.
"Take a card any card!"
"Why?"
"So I can find it."
"Why?"
cardiac
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, U.K.
250 Posts

Profile of cardiac
Quote:
You should have heard the argument with my wife about spending £100 on another wallet.

My God, you told your wife ?!?
markiquark
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of markiquark
@andrew. understood!
I just ordered the stealth wallet (the "regular" one) and I expect it in the mail about 2 weeks from now. I'll let you know....
Best, Mark
Jondalawyer
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Jondalawyer
Quote:
On 2005-12-05 07:55, cardiac wrote:
Quote:
You should have heard the argument with my wife about spending £100 on another wallet.

My God, you told your wife ?!?

So much for stealth...

Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
How much is the outlaw wallet gonna cost and is there anymore info on it?
thanks...

Mike
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Web site is under construction. Outlaw is not for sale yet. I've heard the price will be around $60.00.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Doesn't sound too bad of a price. Is it just a peek or is there more to it? thanks again.

Mike
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3204 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Somehow the Stealth Assassin sounds tougher than the Outlaw. On the other hand, the Predator sounds downright deadly. Still, I’m holding out for the Ninja Terminator.

Thanks,

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3204 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Sorry about the last post.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2005-12-05 20:47, Mental_Mike wrote:
Doesn't sound too bad of a price. Is it just a peek or is there more to it? thanks again.

Mike

It is a peek that does not require the wallet to be re-opened. I wish I could say more but Outlaw Effects is not yet a paid advertiser on the Café.
We don't want to break any rules.
( it is not a Caper Case or SUC peek )
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stealth wallet - insight wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL