The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism in a social setting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of HypnotizeAmerica
Greetings -

I am a hypnotist by trade but I am looking for a few mentalism acts that I can do as ice breakers for my shows and in social settings. Ideally these would be ones with minimal props. Any suggestions and locations where I could get them from? Thanks.
Andrew Richmond
View Profile
Loyal user
Birmingham - UK
252 Posts

Profile of Andrew Richmond
13 Steps or Anneman
"Take a card any card!"
"Why?"
"So I can find it."
"Why?"
dan parker
View Profile
New user
Germany
51 Posts

Profile of dan parker
Most of the stuff from Annemann and Corinda is with different props. Things like billet work and swami things.

I think as opener in the context of a hypno show is Kenton Knepper Material more applicable.

You can also try Luke Jermay 7 Deceptions or Building Blocks, most of this Stuff is completely without props, only verbal mis/direction and influence.

I think also the complete NLP Style fits, sources for this you can find by Knepper and sons

In a hypnotic show in which you do hypnotism is everything that looks like a prop a killer in my opinion.

The audience should not believe that youre hypno show is a trick, but the real..

dan parker
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism in a social setting (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL