The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Silks in a Detergent Box (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
max mariner
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of max mariner
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2007, Robert Kohler wrote:
I'll second that - holes and all! Also, it would be fairly easy to attach a computer generated logo to the front of the box with spraymount or glue stick for the super authentic look..............

OKAY that's SOMETHING NEW HERE
max mariner
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of max mariner
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2020, max mariner wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2007, Robert Kohler wrote:
I'll second that - holes and all! Also, it would be fairly easy to attach a computer generated logo to the front of the box with spraymount or glue stick for the super authentic look..............

OKAY that's SOMETHING NEW HERE

---------------
RX Marine was established in 1996 in Mumbai, India; as chemical manufacturing company catering exclusively to the needs of the marine industry. In a short span of 12 years the company has established itself as one of the leading wholesale suppliers of a wide range of chemicals for - Marine industry internationally - and other local industires and plants. Our client list bears testimony to this. The RXSOL policy has its foundations on two pillars of strength - a continuous investment in research and development to deliver premium quality products and a commitment to service.

-------------------
Degreaser
TStone
View Profile
V.I.P.
Stockholm, Sweden
773 Posts

Profile of TStone
I debuted a new handling 2 months ago. Ungaffed silks, and ungaffed carton. Felt pretty nice to end clean and examinable.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1035 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I believe this is call SOFT SOAP.
Magical Moments
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
I used to perform Soft Soap regularly in my childrens show many years ago. It played big every time! In fact, I liked it so much that I acquired a couple of vintage versions of it and a more recent version several years back.

It is indeed a classic! By the way, after tearing up an uncountable number of detergent boxes with each performance, I got smart and stopped. Instead, I let the audience see through the box and then folded it flat. Beats trying to get replacement boxes! In the seventies, it was easy to get quantities of those small boxes but became rather difficult at one point.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20507 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I have used this many times. I have had to make my own over the years and call it SPOT OUT. I'm in a Spot and Need Out I have extra load gimmicks made up. Perhaps I should sell the ones I'll never use. --- I understand the boxes are available again. They are not hard to make but buying is certainly easier.

I use silk with holes in them rather than with text on them and have to wash the SPOTS out.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1035 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2020, Bob Sanders wrote:
I have used this many times. I have had to make my own over the years and call it SPOT OUT. I'm in a Spot and Need Out I have extra load gimmicks made up. Perhaps I should sell the ones I'll never use. --- I understand the boxes are available again. They are not hard to make but buying is certainly easier.

I use silk with holes in them rather than with text on them and have to wash the SPOTS out.

With the holes I think it's not match with " Soft Soap " cleaning theme.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Silks in a Detergent Box (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL