The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Abbott's Flower Surprise (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardone
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of cardone
Hello...... Anybody ever play around with Abbott's Flower Surprise ..I have always wanted one ......The routine is very good. I was wondering what kind of Dye tube /box it came with .....If I order one I'll give a review on this page......
cardone
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of cardone
Hello.... I got one ...well Its a cute and well made piece but it has a few problems.... the dye box is a bit large....a rolled up piece of cardboard would be better...other than that its great ... I would use this one for the age range of 5-6 year olds ...use a paint brush as a magic wand ....
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3373 Posts

Profile of Julie
What's the effect?
cardone
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of cardone
An artists palette decorates a wooden panel...5 white silks are seen occupying the spaces usually reserved for the colored paint... one at a time the white silks are put in to an empty little cabinet and they come out colored... each silk is replaced in the vacant space in the palette..the climax comes when you turn the palette around ... it become a picture of a bouquet of flowers and the silks are the flowers... simple and beautiful...

I just got out my silk encyclopedias vol 2 and found 100 ways to do the silk dyeing part...... much better than the cabinet....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Abbott's Flower Surprise (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL