The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Visiting the old US of A!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sjdavison
View Profile
Inner circle
Surrey, UK
1379 Posts

Profile of sjdavison
Hi Guys,

Planning a bit of 'time out' next summer, and am going to travel across America with the girlfriend!

It would be great to drop in and see some of the performers that I have had the pleasure of talking to in the Café. If anyone is willing to allow a slovenly and probably tired magician to buy them a beer along the way, please let me know!!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Si
Simon, 32, UK

www.sidavisonmagic.com
Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
Sussex davison, first of all welcome, I know you art not new to magic for so many posts you have 765, I would like to have a try for freindly reminder however that this is not a magician forumns it is and I repeat for amentalist only ok, what we discuss hear is very different from a card tricks. I can only be assuming and for know if you could maybe discuss your last mental book you read or something to prove more of a knowledge some of our people can want to open up to you theier home and kithchen everyithing for you if we can know it is really a mentalist ok. Just a suggestion right, I did inherant an hide a bed to couchfrom my Mom !
Looking forward to hearing and also spending some time with you if you are hear ok. Welocme and, God blesses America!
sjdavison
View Profile
Inner circle
Surrey, UK
1379 Posts

Profile of sjdavison
Thank you Clinton for the friendly reminder. Not sure where you get your information from, but I am certainly well aware about mentalism - I have been performing it pretty much exclsively for the last few years!Infact, this and Inner Thoughts is where I spend most of my time!

Last book I read?! Well, it would be the limited edition Touching on Hoy CD manuscript from Luke Jermay. IS that ok to be welcomed into the club?! What about you?! Smile

Thanks for the welcome!

Si
Simon, 32, UK

www.sidavisonmagic.com
cardiac
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, U.K.
250 Posts

Profile of cardiac
Clinton, you make me larf.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4172 Posts

Profile of bobser
Yep, what about you Clinton???
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
First of all thank you both to respond so quick ok. I have done it reasearch for the afternoon to read a few some post ok Sussex Davidson. Many hear at a Café spleak very highly of yourself to magic and mental routines and performance for ths I am so humble and can apologize to not honor your journey to america and our friendship. We can all welcome always to have a visit in our great countryok. I look very fowrard to spending some time wiht you and will cherish some thoughtas and discussion for my new ideas. I have e cold right now right so I maybe for a fever got to stand up and stop exposure for mentalism secrets, for thih I believe we do have ot stick toagether as a brothers. Bobsers, and Sussex I am very excited to read a lecture note from my freind in LA for Bruce bernstein from a mind vention I have to sadly miss. Also from a downloads for free how to hypnotize from a grouop of trickshop.com. I have alos read everyone of a major text also ok. What is the Hoy one ? Nice at talkin againsussex and please let me know when you have a great visit so I can start to plan a busy summer !!! (TMF)

Clint
espresto
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of espresto
If you are coming to Arizona, the Grand Canyon state - you're welcome to come by for a BBQ, give us a shout...
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17442 Posts

Profile of Slim King
You are sure welcome here in Central Florida!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Is Clinton Wayne a real person? Has anyone met him? I think someone is having us on.
Bobser????
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17442 Posts

Profile of Slim King
You are soooo right!!!!!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Special user
933 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
Sj, where in the U.S. are you going to find yourself?
Belief Manifests Reality.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014859756312
Palm Star Zodiac Divination System: https://palmstarzodiac.blogspot.com/
sjdavison
View Profile
Inner circle
Surrey, UK
1379 Posts

Profile of sjdavison
Thanks for the kind offers!!

Well, no fixed itinerary yet, but aiming to fly to New York, spend a few days there. Then hire a car, and drive across the country, ending up in LA, where my uncle lives. Probably spend about 6 weeks travelling, can't wait!!

I will certainly try and look you all up!!

Si
Simon, 32, UK

www.sidavisonmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Visiting the old US of A!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL