The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A grrreat for Welcome back to lord of horse ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
I am so great to have you back to share to control a min d ideas. Thnak you my great friend. I have private message many of our members to have you not be upset to come back and my influence can wok sometime I guess right. yourr knowledge is a gift for it sharing and on behalfe of the mentalist community we want to say hello old freind and also......welcome from us Ok, please private me or have an update to everything you have been going to and sight seeing for fun or profit shows you name it !!!

Clinton
ThePartyMagician
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
216 Posts

Profile of ThePartyMagician
Am I getting old, or am I missing something here?!
sjdavison
View Profile
Inner circle
Surrey, UK
1379 Posts

Profile of sjdavison
You're getting old..... Smile

Mind you, us youngsters have less of a clue!!

Si
Simon, 32, UK

www.sidavisonmagic.com
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
No offence intended..But I alway's thought the lord of Horse was Mr.Ed Smile
Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
Offence pretended OK Pleo, Lord of horses id Paulo on of the graet mind of our community ok, he can lieave for a political reason months ago and has returned for shaoring some kowledge and we our going this to welcomeall of his great ideas an to say no problem for any misunderstanding for going away, we all can have some things to effect us to change oru action to behaviour. If you don't know it paulo he is my great friend and I post with sincerity for all who can know him and his great influence.

Clinton
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
Quote:
On 2005-12-07 16:20, Clinton Wayne wrote:
Offence pretended OK Pleo, Lord of horses id Paulo on of the graet mind of our community ok, he can lieave for a political reason months ago and has returned for shaoring some kowledge and we our going this to welcomeall of his great ideas an to say no problem for any misunderstanding for going away, we all can have some things to effect us to change oru action to behaviour. If you don't know it paulo he is my great friend and I post with sincerity for all who can know him and his great influence.

Clinton

Absoluetly!!
Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
Spinnota your humour is not can be to subtle right. Thank you for its a particulry bad day wich you can make worse with you coment of my intelligence.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Actually I did not leave the Cafè for political reasons... Hey, wait a minute!.. I did not leave the Cafè at all! LOL!

I did not write anymore because I went on tour and then, unfortunately, I had to abruptly stop it because of a hospitalization I had.

And, finally, I appreciate anyway the welcome back given to me by Clinton Wayne. I actually don't know him personally but, since he is considering me a friend, why not appreciating his kind welcome back anyway?

Thank you, Clinton Wayne!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1256 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Clinton,
I think Spinnato was agreeing with you, not making fun of you.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
JudgeBean
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of JudgeBean
Well then welcome back anyway Paulo
Great to have you back anyways.
And I mean that

Judge Bean
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6164 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Sorry to hear that you were hospitalized. I hope whatever the problem was is over now and you're back to good health.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
100ch
View Profile
New user
Sheffield UK
43 Posts

Profile of 100ch
Anyways paolo very good to see you again Smile
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Hey Paolo, by tour you mean jail time right? Just kidding, but really, I have heard others have gone on "tour" and actually spent some time in county, LOL.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2005-12-08 04:59, Scott Xavier wrote:
Hey Paolo, by tour you mean jail time right? Just kidding, but really, I have heard others have gone on "tour" and actually spent some time in county, LOL.

Scott, I doubt that my tour was in jail. You should know better than any other guy here because, if I had been in jail, I would have most certainly met with you... Just kidding!

Hope your shows are going well, Scott! Btw, stay tuned for a copy of my last book coming to you!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
LOL, Folsum Prison yep, me and Johnny Cash. Whens this mythic book coming out?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A grrreat for Welcome back to lord of horse ! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL