The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Appearing Limo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Midnight333
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Midnight333
Alright! I have ventured out from the depths of the bizarre forum to ask a favor. Seeing as how I have failed to get the demons to conjure one for me, I have to resort to real methods. Can any of you help me find a way to produce a full size limo? Parameters: Audience is not in the round, must be outside, I don't know the angle limitations. I have some ideas but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of John Martin
There's one for sale on E-bay. $6000.00. Limo extra!!!
Midnight333
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Midnight333
What ever!
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
Now that was rude Midnight. What was the 'whatever' for? John is right, there is a car appearance on eBay for $6000. http://cgi.ebay.com/APPEARING-VANISHING-......ViewItem
-Tyler
Ben Whiting
View Profile
Loyal user
Traverse City, MI
246 Posts

Profile of Ben Whiting
I put the appearing car on Ebay... it's brand new and has never been taken out of the ATA cases. Due to a change of the script of my show a different method needs to be used. I paid MagicMakers $7,125 for it, the opening bid is $6k but if anyone here in the Café wants it I'll let them have it for $5,500 + shipping. PM if you're interested....
Ben Whiting
View Profile
Loyal user
Traverse City, MI
246 Posts

Profile of Ben Whiting
P.S.
I apologize if I offeneded anyone by mentioning this in the wrong forum but I felt it was valid considering the posts. (plus I don't have enough posts to access the "Let's make a Magic Deal" forum yet)
Midnight333
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Midnight333
Well, Im sorry to who ever was offended. It is hard to convey what is really mean on the board.
salamangkero
View Profile
New user
Phillipines
71 Posts

Profile of salamangkero
Try magicmakers...
when love and skill work together expect a masterpiece!
MattWayne
View Profile
Special user
Manhattan, NY | Studio City, CA
624 Posts

Profile of MattWayne
You know- if I wasn't busy occupying my time with this tour. I'd probably consider this car appearance. If only you could hold it for a while!! Looks convincing. Would have to consider it more though. Not too fond of MagicMakers though...

best regards,
Matt Tomasko
Matt Wayne
The Celebrity Magicianâ„¢
www.CelebrityMagician.com / youtube.com/celebritymagician / twitter.com/RealMattWayne /
Facebook.com/CelebrityMagician

Creator of, 'Got a Light?' and others.
Spokesperson behind, TouchTricks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Appearing Limo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL