The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » The Banquet Room » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Indus
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of Indus
When is access to this menu granted? I had though it was after 50 posts, but I still cannot see it.
"A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimension."
--Oliver Wendell Holmes
Beetroot
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of Beetroot
I'm having the same problem. I had access for a day or so, but that was all.

Hold on! I just viewed my posted messages and saw I was down at 49 posts. What has happened? I exceeded 50 the other day?
Beetroot
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of Beetroot
Ahhhh! My problem is explained in the "Stuck at 288 posts" thread of the technical help area (a sensible feature, by the way, even if I have to submit extra posts to get above the threshold again - I don't feel guilty for posting twice in this discussion).
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Any number of things could bring your post count down--if you have accidentally double-posted, for example, we delete the second one. Sometimes if you make several posts in a row, we consolidate them into one post. If you had an item for sale, or replied to a topic in the trading section, we delete those topics after one month or when the transaction is completed.

As far as not getting access even when you post count is well over 50 posts, try refreshing the screen. If that doesn't work, send a PM to Mary B. and ask her to check into it for you.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Posts will no longer be counted in the I want to see the manager, or Café tech help section either. Also try cleaning out the cookies in your computer, sometimes this works as well. For instructions on how to do this please see the post in this forum.

Thanks, Mya
Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » The Banquet Room » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL