The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Brain scan wallet or Stealth Assassin???? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
adgnyc
View Profile
Loyal user
New York City
293 Posts

Profile of adgnyc
This is most distressing. I bought an Insight wallet a few months ago. After using it for a while, I think it's OK, but limited -- i.e. it only offers a peek and requires thought to overcome the inherently unnatural handling -- and somewhat overpriced. Now, it appears I will have to buy this more expensive but ultimately more valuable wallet. Such is life.
Adam Green
New York, NY
Joe Xavier
View Profile
Regular user
Borneo Islands
149 Posts

Profile of Joe Xavier
How is this compared to thought transmitter? Im confused... Are they the same effects?
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
OK, I've been carrying along SAW for a couple of weeks or so.
As I don't own the Brain Scan, I can not not compare them.
All I can say, is that SAW looks like an ordinary wallet, and functions as one too.
Even though there is a room for your money, the wallet could have been even better if there had been a room for the bills as in an ordinary wallet.

I have tried out for real spectators the various peeks, and they work just great.
I have also done Jheff's wonderful Ultimental with out, and that works great as well.
The only thing I haven't tried out for real people is the index function and OTL principle, but there are no reasons whatsoever for that these shouldn't work just as good.

The quality is very good, and I definetely will continue to use this as my everyday wallet.

Well done, Peter!

Sven
ravi
View Profile
Elite user
Germany
413 Posts

Profile of ravi
Thanks for your help with the password.

Ravi
I N D R I D C O L E

DEAD AnD GONE
cardiac
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, U.K.
250 Posts

Profile of cardiac
Quote:
On 2005-12-23 11:42, Joe X wrote:
How is this compared to thought transmitter? Im confused... Are they the same effects?

No.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1583 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Sven,
I fold my bills in half and put them into the pocket behind the ***k gimmick. It works well for me.Give it a try.
best regards,
Tony Razzano
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2237 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
That's the way I do it as well Tony and it also works well for me.

Peter
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Tony/Peter;
This is not a big problem, just a wish list suggestion.
I did what you suggest, but that might make the wallet a little more bulky on that side, depending how much money you carry around, of course.
For the time being, I decided to not fold the bills but let them stick half way out of that compartment.
That works ok, I guess.

Sven
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2237 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Sven,

If I have a lot of notes on me I have the wallet set up as per the picture on the Assassin site. If however I carry only a few notes then the are folded in half and pushed all the way in.

Peter
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1583 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Quote:
On 2005-12-26 09:24, Peter Nardi wrote:
Hi Sven,

If I have a lot of notes on me I have the wallet set up as per the picture on the Assassin site. If however I carry only a few notes then the are folded in half and pushed all the way in.

Peter

Sven,
I do the same. But, I use a debit ( not credit) card for most purchases which keeps the paper money I carry to a minimum. I don't usually carry more that $20.00 in cash.

Also, extra bulk does not bother me unless it is so bulky as to interfere with the closing of the gimmicked side. A bulky wallet is the norm here in the US for many men.

Best regards,
Tony Razzano
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Thanks for the advice, guys!

Sven
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
902 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Sven -

Up here (in Canada) I fold my bills and keep them in my trousers pocket, and the wallet in the back pocket. I heard once of a fellow who was robbed, and he opened his wallet to show no money, and the theives left him - they didn't even take the wallet ('cause it was empty!) and they didn't search him!

With respect to Tony and the boys south east of me, I won't mention that this apparently occurred in a BIG city, notorious for its APPLE-like qualities...heh heh

Lee
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Brain scan wallet or Stealth Assassin???? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL