The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Extreme Stunt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5115 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
And can you make it into an act?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Who will send us a blindfold? It will be permanently displayed after the event at a local bookstore... Mail to:
General Delivery,
Slim Price/ Jerry Pickard
Quartzsite AZ 85346
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Local bookstore? hahahaha Slim...The company you keep...

since you are stayin' put there, there should be a caravan of performers winding there way there to get 'taught'...or are you teachin' the seniors how to make side money?

D
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Slim I'll PM you a method Im sure you have in your abode...
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Naw, I won't be teaching locals, their IQ's are too high!<G> The Oasis Book Store is amazing, and Paul is a kindred soul. He has a wonderful museum of local peculiar objects (me?) and the blindfold will have a good home there. I got the paperwork yesterday... Since we have no money, I will need the donated blindfold. All the other gear is available, sound, signs, ATV... Still chasing an appropriate sponsor... BTW,whatever gaff will never be revealed... I love this town!
Slim
Note to SX. A moron with a life time of credit in any field cannot help but learn something, and ALL the things you do are built upon that base...In the sixties, when I ran Marshall Fields magic counter, I had bigger audiences than I see on your web site. Now, I can move onto more important things...
sanscan@tds.net

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Slim, the website has no good pics or video because my camera men are few and far between, BUT I am adding some new hi-def stuff soon.

I am editing it as we speak on my new G-5 laptop!

By the way I have been on TV, Radio, and did a rave for 4,000. Whats the audience on national morning news broadcasts?

The moron comment wasnt about you slim, I find you interesting.
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
OK, I was hasty... Truce?
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Slim,
What kind of Blindfold do you need?
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Beggars can't be choosers... Whatever we choose, the sender(s) will be credited. The last time I did the blindfold was in the 70s so I'm out of the loop. Thanks.
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
I have an old dirty smelly long sock you can use. Oh wait, I'm planning on using it to hang by the fireplace, sorry.

TMFGN
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5115 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I was on a British TV show once, where the co-host was running around a mall, trying to convince people to drink soda through their socks. It was pretty funny!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
I have an old dirty smelly long sock you can use. Oh wait, I'm planning on using it to hang by the fireplace, sorry.

By your nipples?
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
648 Posts

Profile of Police Magician
Scott, I have a stunt that I have done several times. We have a causeway that goes from Brunswick to St. Simons Island. Every day it seems that people think they are on the Daytona 500 racetrack. Accidents occur almost daily. My stunt is avoiding being hit by these drivers when working an accident scene. One of our officers was hit by some PVC pipe on a boat trailer when it passed by. He made the newspaper on page two. I guess he would have made page one if he did a double somersault.

Glenn
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
And here I thought you cops only had to dodge bullets!
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5115 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
That could be a very interesting BF walk, just to cross the road.

www.bladewalker.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Extreme Stunt (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL