The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kenton Knepper Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mstrpaige8183
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of mstrpaige8183
Hey folks. Kenton Knepper will be giving a lecture near my home town this year. Information on attending will be shown at the bottom of this post.

OK, here are the promised DEALS: The first 20 people attending will get the two illusion ring set for "The Ring" (in Trance This!) FREE. If you buy Trance This! AND the other new item just released, "Perfected Prediction" you will get the rings and also a special price of $50.00 total! As great as this deal is, it may get better. There may be additional deals when these are purchased with other items for "Trance This!”, etc. plus other bonus combination deals. In the past Kenton has pulled out all the stops. You will only get these if you are in Cedar Rapids.

Kenton Knepper Lecture
Thur., December 22, 2005 @ 7:00pm
1285 3rd Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids, IA
Contact: Tim Stolba at 319-366-2442 or Tim@iowamagic.com (319-551-3349 on lecture day)
Cost: A nominal $15 for IBM Ring 327 Members, $20 for IBM Members that are not members of Ring 327 (you must show your membership card—no exceptions!), and $25 for non IBM Members.

For more information on the lecture email me at mstrpaige@gcmuni. net
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
This sounds really exciting! I love Kenton's material; would love to see him perform...'close up and personal.' Unfortunately, I live too far away to make this practical. (I just received his "Perfected Prediction," a great routine!)
mstrpaige8183
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of mstrpaige8183
If anyone wishes to RSVP that is greatly appreciated. Kenton wants to be able to bring enough stuff for everyone. Thanks
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
You know Kenton kinda resembles Jesus. So since this is in a church this could be the second coming !!!
the levitator
View Profile
Special user
Spellbound Productions
546 Posts

Profile of the levitator
Boy, I've been to Cedar Rapids before. It's a 4 hour drive for me, but it's very tempting. I'll try to figure out if it's possible for me and contact you by Monday if that's not too late. I would love to meet him, as I've been reading a lot of his material over the last year.
"It's all in your head...."

James Anthony
www.spelz.net
mstrpaige8183
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of mstrpaige8183
If there's anyone that's just THINKING about going to the lecture. Go. Cedar Rapids is an hour and a half drive for me. I make the drive once a month (the second Thursday of every month) and for lectures. Kenton is absolutely an amazing guy. He is so generous with his information and we always have a ton of fun. We'd like people to RSVP ONLY b/c Kenton will bring extra material to keep us entertained, and he'll bring more products so that no one goes with out.

But if you havn't RSVP'd that's ok. You can still come. But if a lot of people do that he may sell out of material quickly. I for one have already told him that I'm buying one of everythign he brings. (no joke).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kenton Knepper Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL