The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Coin bending: bobo or xpert ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
What do you prefer and why ? THe xpert is cleaner but I think the impact of Bobo is a little bigger.
What's your opinion ?
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Bobo all the way for me.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
2985 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
How do you judge impact?

For me, the Xpert is preferable because when performed effectively, your audience has absolutely no way to invoke the possibility of sleight of hand. Your hands are empty, their hands hold their coins, and when their coin bends, it's absolutely inexplicable. It works for sceptics, it works for people who already know something about sleights, and it even works when a TV camera is burning your every move. The reactions I get from this are amazing.

Of course, I am a biased source.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2125 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
I used Bobo's for a long time and found the impact powerful. Now, of course I use "Qi Coin" which is included in the book, "Inside Out". Banachek, Barrie Richardson and others have spoken very highly of it. Simple and clean. Very strong. If you are looking for a coin bend I don't think it can be beat.
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Coin bending: bobo or xpert ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL