The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Glimpse and friends... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

silent hill
View Profile
New user
germany / capital
27 Posts

Profile of silent hill
...yesterday I had an idea for something I want to share...I thought of using the great principle with something, that is very innocent…in my mind it could go like this:

....”I want you to think of anything you like, just draw it or write it down on, let’s say this business card...this is to focus on it very vividly and also to make sure you don’t change your mind later...etc....
Now, let’s put this evidence aside...I don’t want to touch it...hold it face down, so I can’t see it and put it into this cigarette box....I put the box in full view on the table so everyone can see it and take it later to control if I’m right or not....”

I thought, this is something a lot of people carry around....and it would be more “impromptu” if you do it this way...let the writings do first, than take out very casualy your box out of your pocket, put it on the table and voilà....prove your mind reading skills!

Has anyone done this or thought of using it this way? If you have any recommendations
I would appreciate....
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
Richard Busch's "MEMOrable" will teach you to do just that with an unprepared notebook.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
BT
View Profile
New user
Winnipeg, Canada
64 Posts

Profile of BT
Hi Paul, is Busch's "Memorable" a marketed effect or can it be found in a book somewhere?

Tks,
Brian T.
Brian T.

"Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old with 15 years of practice."
Harry Blackstone, Jr.
Andrew Richmond
View Profile
Loyal user
Birmingham - UK
252 Posts

Profile of Andrew Richmond
I found Memorable to be quite weak, yes it is an ungimmicked pad p--k however all of the heat is on the pad at the time of the p--k thus weakening the effect for me. In a one on one situation I could see it working to a degree but I feel a CT is still a better method and its over 100 years old.

Personally for those who perorm professionally this will not replace your im-----ion pads or wallets..

Just my thoughts, each to their own..

A.R.
"Take a card any card!"
"Why?"
"So I can find it."
"Why?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Glimpse and friends... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL