The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kneppers perfect predicton (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman02
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of magicman02
Has anyone seen or have Kentons perfect prediction that is selling at HP
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
Magicman02, I just received "Perfected Prediction" in the past few days. I have only had time for a quick look so far--and it looks really good! I will be happy to provide some detailed comments in the next few days.
magicman02
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of magicman02
Zgecko,
if you can provide a review, that would be great!
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
I have just completed reading Kenton's "Perfected Prediction," and I feel it is excellent! (My interest in prediction effects goes back to the days of Burling Hull and Robert Nelson.) This routine is exactly as described; it demonstrates 'real world' thinking and methodology, and is clearly enhanced by some of Kenton's subtleties with language. There are several variations of the basic effect provided as well as additional, effective routines using the primary method. IMHO, anyone interested in doing prediction effects would be well served by adding these concepts to his arsenal. (Anyone who already enjoys Kenton's work will 'love' this manuscript.) Either way, it's a no-brainer!
suhbreal
View Profile
New user
Pittsburgh, PA
87 Posts

Profile of suhbreal
I always feel like I'm gambling when I get Kentons stuff. His advertising is always a little over-hyped as well as ambiguous (go figure). I've bought quite a bit of his material and feel like I've gotten about 50% of stuff I can actually use. I wouldn't say that any of the material is poor quality but it's not always something that I can personally use and it's often hard to tell that from the advertising blurbs.

I got Perfected Prediction a few days ago and I'm pretty darned happy with it. The basic principle really got my head spinning on ideas of how to use it. you can definitely apply it to a lot more than just headline predictions or the like. I'm not a stage performer but there is still plenty to wrap my head around in this manuscript.

You will need to get a special something to pull this effect off and it is not included. I haven't gotten one yet but from a few cursory glances around the net, it is inexpensive ( below $10) and fairly easy to come by. It's highly likely that you would be able to find one closeby in a certain type of store.

I purchased this as sort of an impulse buy along with "Trance This" and I'm very glad I did. I'm still taking "trance this" in and I'd be happy to post some thoughts on this one as well as soon as I get through it. seems very promising so far.

all in all, Perfected Prediction is probably one of the better and more versatile things I've bought from Kenton. hope that I've shed some light on it.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Is this in his book "Mindreading"?
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
James,

Part of this is in Mindreading however it’s a minor part. And including in this manuscript for completion sake. This makes what appears in mindreading much more practical. You might note that in Mindreading the method employs a bit of dual reality. In this version, there is NO dual reality at work. There really is a secret committee and they really have signed both the envelope AND the piece of paper the prediction is written on before the performance date. I enjoyed this.
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Xiqual asked:
Quote:
Is this in his book "Mindreading"?

It's an elaboration and updating of ideas drawn from this and another of Kenton's books, Weerd Enough.
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Thank you both for the clarification.
Best wishes,
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
r1238ex
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of r1238ex
Which's better, KK's PP or Devin Knight Glass Box Prediction?
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Does anyone know if 'the extra something' is easily obtainable in the UK?
Many thanks.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
I learned from recent experience that it is a fairly common item, and should be available almost anywhere. The store where I purchased it said they have carried it for years!
doiron
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of doiron
I found three different brands of this in my local wal-mart. I suspect it's available pretty much world-wide.

I bought two of the three and found one to be superior. Obviously, you'll have to test them out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kneppers perfect predicton (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL