The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Congrats to Dan Sperry! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
In todays magic news, I was excited to read about Dan Sperry performing in the World's Greates Magic show in Las Vegas! I just wanted to say congrats and keep up the great cutting-edge magic...

Here's a link to the article:
http://www.quinlanmagic.com/the_inside_m......tml#more

Bryan
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Ditto.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I'll second that! Way to go!

Regan
Mister Mystery
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Congratulations Dan!

There's always room at the top!

Go for it!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
Thanks Bryan and everyone else! I can't tell you how much I appreciate the continued support, sometimes it is hard to sell what I do and you often find yourself asking how much longer until I'll sell out. But its all in Divine timing and you get the right answer eventually... Tim asked me to keep a blog of my adventures while I'm out there, they'll hopefully be up on his site but they'll also be in the secret diary section of my site as well. I might even film a new teach-a-trick while I'm out there with a few cameo appearances of some of my buddies, but we'll see. I'm out there to work and that comes first. Thanks again!

...magic, mischief, loud music,
Sperris
DANSPERRY.COM
Eric Buss
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Eric Buss
Congrats Dan!

It's a blast of a show. I was in it last year September. Great Cast, Great crew, great crowds!!! Are you filling in for Joseph? What are the dates?

E
sperris
View Profile
Special user
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
Yeah I'm the dove dude for joseph from december 12-31....alone on Christmas...send your presents and cards to the Chicago address, I'll get them once I get home....heh...hehehheh....heh...sigh...
DANSPERRY.COM
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Fantastic article, Sperris! Break a leg dove dude and have a blast Smile
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
floridamagic
View Profile
Regular user
lakeland Fl
157 Posts

Profile of floridamagic
Dan congrats. But next time let me know the good news before Andrew. Erick
BtheDreamer
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of BtheDreamer
Well Done! I am sure you will do a fine job!!! We are planing on being in town around that same time so maybe we will swing by!

Best wishes

B
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1149 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
Dan,

That is awesome news.

I can't wait to hear about your one man show.

Have a great Christmas in Vegas!

Tim
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
DoveDaddy
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of DoveDaddy
I just returned from Las Vegas where I had the pleasure of seeing Dan Sperry perform in the World's Greatest Magic Show. This is a great variety magic show and according to cast member Chris Randall "Dan is rocking the crowd every night and he has gone way past our expectations." I've previously seen Dan perform at the Magic Castle and also on the Murray Hatfield Canadian Tour, but he has metamorphosed his bird act and his Vegas performance goes beyond anything I've seen before. Dan is definitely THE New Age dove act working today. To quote from Insidemagic.com: "If you have a chance – even a remote chance – of seeing Mr. Sperry work, do what is necessary to be a witness to a man I am convinced is changing the very concept of Dove Magic. His is not your father’s dove act."
Ditto and Congratulations Dan!
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
Don't any of you think the greek isle hotel is junky though.
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
DoveDaddy
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of DoveDaddy
Yes, the Greek Isles Hotel is old and needs refurbishing, but the reason The World’s Greatest Magic Show is playing there is because of the Theater. The show used to play at the Sahara, but the theater there was huge and swallowed the performers and the audience was too distant from the stage. The Theater at the Greek Isles is vintage Vegas, with small capacity (approx. 300+) and intimate seating for the audience close to the stage. The theater setting is vital to the show, which includes much audience participation especially for kids. The World’s Greatest Magic Show has been voted the BEST family entertainment in Las Vegas for the past two years (2004-2005). The variety and quality of the acts together with the intimate theater seating for the audience combine to make this the BEST family magic show in Vegas. Not to mention that kids under 12 get in FREE. So forget about the Greek Isles Hotel, do not stay there, just go to the Theater and see wonderful and magical entertainment.
JustinDavid
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of JustinDavid
Dan, it wasn't a question of "if" you were going to make it; it was "when".

Take care, God Bless, and kick some butt.

Justin
Newly renovated and ready to be explored:

www.JustinDavidMagic.com
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
How did it go Sperry, tell us.
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
Jim Stan Magic Man
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago Area
241 Posts

Profile of Jim Stan Magic Man
Congrats Dan! Glad to see recognition for your talents. Hopefully this is just the beginning for you in Vegas. Please let us know how it went.
I need to get you a copy of the photos and video from the food drive show. I finally got the tape and will have it transferred to dvd.
Regards,
Jim
sperris
View Profile
Special user
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
Hey guys,
Thanks for the posts! Yeah the show was awesome and everyone there was great and I even got to see a few other magic shows while I was in town. If anyone ever gets to Vegas this is one magic show not to miss. I can't say much more than everyone there rawks...cuz like as you know...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...
DANSPERRY.COM
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
True but didn't comedian; Dane Cook invent the new slogan.....?

"If I'm in Vegas... and I see you do it..... I'm telling everbody!!!"

Just messin' with you Dan!

Bryan
magic_man204
View Profile
Veteran user
north idaho
350 Posts

Profile of magic_man204
Great show Dan! your act rocks!!!!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Congrats to Dan Sperry! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL