We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Lifesavers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
fxdude
View Profile
Loyal user
Hollywood
241 Posts

Profile of fxdude
My uncle just gave this book to me for a birthday gift, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Allen
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Richard Kaufman still have it in stock it seems for $45
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
daver
View Profile
Elite user
Jupiter, FL
430 Posts

Profile of daver
I *think* I remember reading that this, along with a couple of others were going to have another printing.

I got mine about 3 years ago on eBay for $30, which I (especially now) consider legal thievery ;-)

But yeah, trying Richard is the best bet. If there's anything (now or coming) to be had, he'd know...
Dave

What's the difference between a magician and a deck of cards? A deck of cards has FOUR suits...
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2497 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Yeah, you are correct, Dave. I was sad because I've loved my copy of Lifesavers over the years and really didn't want a sudden burst of people doing effects out of it. In any case, go here for a complete list of current titles from Kaufman & Co.: http://kaufman.geniimagazine.com/booksandtapes.html

As of today, from that page:
Quote:
Below are items currently available from Kaufman and Company.
Life Savers (Michael Weber) $45

Happy days for some of you!

L
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Lifesavers (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL