The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Annual Salute To Magic in New York City (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kenardo1
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Kenardo1
What a show! The 97th Annual Salute To Magic honoring Sam Schwartz as Magician Of the Year will star The Evasons, Norbert Ferre, Levent, George Saterial, Chris Capehart, and Gene Anderson as Master Of Ceremonies. The show will take place at the Tribeca Performing Arts Center, Borough of Manhattan Community College, 199 Chambers Street, New York City, New York on Saturday, April 8, 2006 at 8PM (7 PM Street Magic Pre-Show). For more information about the acts and to order tickets, visit http://www.sampa1.com . Tickets cost $50 each and can be bought by mail (check the website), email(lemonzyrup@aol.com), phone (1-917-533-3406), or online at the above mentioned website. See you there!
shaunproof
View Profile
Loyal user
Parts Unknown
228 Posts

Profile of shaunproof
Looks like a great magic show.
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
I just got tickets and look forward to seeing the show.

See you there, unless my kids (2 and 5 year old) get sick or something Smile
Long Island,

New York
Allan
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Allan
You are not kidding, this has got to be the best magic show in years. I don't think that you will see a show of this quality anywhere includind magic conventions.

Anyone in the area at the time of this show should get there. Again, do not miss this show.
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
I heard a rumor that "Kenardo The Great" was going to be in the audience ? Is this true ? If you see him, ask him to perform his chain routine, it will throw you for a loop.
Long Island,

New York
Kenardo1
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Kenardo1
As a Salute weekend bonus, Gene Anderson will be lecturing for the Parent Assembly in New York City on Friday night. Check out http://www.sampa1.com for more details (time, place, and cost).
Kenardo1
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Kenardo1
Just Booked! Stage Illusionist David Garrity will perform the best from his show, "IllusionQuest" at the 97th SAM Annual Salute To Magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Annual Salute To Magic in New York City (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL