The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Devil's Hanks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
I perform Vanishing Bandanna quite a bit, without the use of any plastic inserts in the Devil's Hank. Unfortunately, the hank is getting quite stained from the bananas, so I'm looking to get a couple of extra ones.

Other than making my own (which I will do when I have a little more time), which ones have you found to be good ones to use for this effect? I've got an extra old DH in my magic trunk, but it's smaller than the one supplied with the effect, and not as good quality.

Brian
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Although I never tried it but a rip apart change bag might just do the trick. That your local cleaner (they do sew) can make for you for about $10 if you suply the material.

Choice of material would be an abstract pattern so "wet-spots" won't show. While you'r doing it make it a double change bag. Then you could use it for another trick.
Dennis Michael
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
I've always sprayed my Bandana Banana hanks liberally with several layers of Scotchguard or similar protectant. The hanks just rinse clean and they wear out before I notice any staining.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
glodmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
501 Posts

Profile of glodmagic
Equal parts of Lemon Juice-Glycerin-Water , then wash immediatly with detergent or dish soap
OR
just use Oxyclean
Remember ANY of your posts here can be Googled by your customers and Clients. Just entering your name in Google can bring up your negative comments that stay for years!
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
Thanks for the suggestions gentleman.

I'll wash it today with Oxyclean, and then spray it with Scotchguard.

I also need to work on getting another one or two made up for when I want to perform it for several shows in one day.

Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Devil's Hanks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL