The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » DEAN AND HIS FAMILY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2460 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
As many of you already know Dean Dill and his family have been in a terrible accident. I spoke to my friend Jamie Schoolcraft yesterday and he assures me dean is well but will be out of commission for at LEAST 6-8 weeks. Obviously he and his family will need financial support through this very rough road. So I have decided that ALL PURCHASES FROM MY WEB-STIE (Lecture notes and e-book) will go to Dean and His family. So wheather you buy My 2005 lecture notes or my e-book Locked in a room without cards, 100% of the monies wil go to Dean and his family.
dean has helped me out a number of times and he is a brother In The Lord Christ..So this is my way of using a platform to help him out.
http://www.closeupartist.com is where you want to go. Be sure to put in the Comment box in pay-pal that this is for Dean. I will be donating ALL the monies for two weeks!

Thank you and lets help Dean out the best way we can.
Justin Miller
Dean Dill
View Profile
1947 - 2015
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
Justin,
Thanks so much for thinking of my family during this tough time. I really appreciate what you are doing here. I am in total amazement to see how the Lord is working in all of this. Just to see how wonderful you and so many in this world makes me cry with joy.
I hope you have a great Christmas this year and I am proud to call you a friend,
Thanks you Jesus for my friend Justin,
Dean
RonCalhoun
View Profile
Special user
Independence, KY USA
593 Posts

Profile of RonCalhoun
It is about 7am in Cincinnati, Ohio I woke up this morning unable to sleep. I PM'ed Steve Brooks and ask how Dean Dill was doing.
Next thing I know I see that while I was PMing Steve, Dean has left a post telling us some good news.

Thank you Lord, now I can go back to sleep.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2460 Posts

Thank you to ALL of you who bought my notes or e-book for Dean and his family.
We raised $173 total! Not bad guys. I was really hopping for a little more to give him but due to Christams and funds being short I understand. I already sent Dean $50 and will send some more in a few days.
God bless all who came through for Dean and his family.
Merry Christmas!!

Justin Miller
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2460 Posts

Dean,
I thank God for you.
Justin Miller
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » DEAN AND HIS FAMILY (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL