The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Shows in Orlando Florida (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Me and my family are going to Florida (Orlando) March 7-14th. Can you advise on some shows in the area. I have found the haunted chamber on International Drive. Are there any others, even just outside of Orlando is ok.

It has been a while since I have been to Orlando ( I used to have a house there about 14 years ago).

Thanks in advanced for any help.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17851 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I hope to have CELEBRITY SEANCES up and running by then. It will be in Old Town in Kissimmee. It is An Evening with Elvis! Check some of the other threads here on the Café. There's a few.
You'll have fun here!
Later
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I did a search and all I got was the haunted chamber one. I will need family friendly entertainment since we have our son coming with us and my in-laws.

I will try a different search.

Thanks Slim
Tony Brent
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
156 Posts

Profile of Tony Brent
Bill,

Our comedy magic dinner show is family friendly. We have two shows nightly at 6 and 8pm. You can google "Outta Control Magic Show" or visit the websites
http://www.wonderworksonline.com or our site at http://www.theliars.com for more info.

Happy Holiday!
Tony Brent
Orlando, Florida
Tony Brent
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
156 Posts

Profile of Tony Brent
Sorry about the double-post. That was redundant wasn't it?

Tony
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Thanks Tony. Your video looks great and I am very intrigued. Looks like fun!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17851 Posts

Profile of Slim King
That show is my FAVORITE one in Orlando ...bar none!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Brent
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
156 Posts

Profile of Tony Brent
Thanks Dave! I'd also like to mention that I have been fortunate to be the producer of the longest-running magic dinner show in Florida. We are entering year six. My original show was called the "Night of Wonder" show which began in 2000. We've only had one small blurb in Magic Magazine and 99.9% of you probably didn't know we exist. Luckily for us the general public has been very kind and we've created a solid fan base of returning customers.

Also on various nights you might see the best magicians/entertainers in Florida such as Erick Olson, John Ekin, Puck or Ted Campbell.

Happy Holidays!
Tony Brent
Orlando, FL
JTW
View Profile
Special user
Florida
670 Posts

Profile of JTW
Just saw this post...
Jason Wethington Performs at the Rose and Crown pub in EPCOT on Friday nights from 4:30pm to 9:00 pm.
all the best,
JTW
Norrabmagic
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of Norrabmagic
I perform a half hour pre-show nightly at Arabian Nights. It is the largest and most popular dinner show in florida. Doves, illusions, etc. The main arena show also has a few illusions that I designed for them including a quick change effect and an asrah vanish/teleport to appear on horse back done in the round. I can also reccomend the show at wonderworks. Arabian-Nights.com BarronMagic.com
Tony Brent
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
156 Posts

Profile of Tony Brent
Thanks Michael. I hope to see your show soon! It's tough to see other people's shows when you work six nights a week!

Best wishes,
Tony Brent
Orlando, Florida
Outta Control Magic Show
Norrabmagic
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of Norrabmagic
I know how that can be, I am only dark on tuesday. if you let me know when you are coming, I can get you quite a bit off the price of admission. (it's getting kind of expensive)
-Mike
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Saw the Outta Control Magic show at Wonderworks in Orlando when I was down there, and it was great. My wife who is very critical of magicians (some of you know what I am talking about too) was very impressed. Her first words out of her mouth were, "These guys should be in Vegas". This is a great compliment because she doesn't like watching other magicians.

In what seemed like it could have been 3 hours of entertainment, was a tight, fast paced, high energy show. Their rapport with audience was great. And their improv was phenominal. I don't think I ever enjoyed watching the small byplay with an audience as much as I saw here. The magic was great but the performers were even better. I could of just watched them for hours interacting with people. And I am not a "LIAR!" (you have to see a show to understand that last part).
Tony Brent
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
156 Posts

Profile of Tony Brent
I appreciate that. June will be my six-year anniversary performing magic at WonderWorks. We are still going strong with lots of upcoming news and big changes in the show. As far as we know, we are the only magic dinner show in the country that runs seven nights a week, two shows a night, 365 days a year!

Best wishes,
Tony Brent
Outta Control Magic Show
Orlando, Florida
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
Hey mr.bill did anyone ever tell you you look a lot like jay sankey.
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Yes they have. And I get a lot of Moby remarks too (including at the Outta Control Show)
KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
For those of you who have not been to Orlando yet and may be reading this post. DO check out the Outta Control Magic Show. DO NOT go to the Chamber of Magic Show.

That is the short version of what I really have to say. : )
Tony Brent
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
156 Posts

Profile of Tony Brent
Keir is obviously an extremely intelligent man. I suggest we all listen to him.

Tony Brent
Outta Control Magic Show
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
An absolute genius. Listen to him!
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
949 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
I am in town for a GE convention and have reserved for Friday Nite the 21st @ the 6 PM show. See you there, Tony!

James Adamson
http://www.seam2006.com
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Shows in Orlando Florida (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL