The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Which coin box is this?. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
345 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
I have a brass coin box with two inserts that appear as a three coin stack, then my own two free moving coins go on top giving the appearance of 5 free moving coins inside both caps! Also of course the ring is there .

I have used it for a few years to great effect, but was never told the actual name of this type of box.

I would like to get a few new routines going so the box name would be very useful.

Regards The Pianoman
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Can you describe the pieces and the order they go together a little more? Are any of the pieces magnetic?
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
ChessMess
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of ChessMess
Is this like the Nickles to Dimes item?
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
It sounds like a nickels to dimes - Pianoman, what kind of coins is the stack? Can you fit other smaller coins inside the stack?

Dan
Click to visit:
Cole
View Profile
New user
Calgary
63 Posts

Profile of Cole
It might also be Dynamic Coins. I'm not too sure though.
Cole
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Sounds like dynamic coins(quarters), or halfs to meatballs.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
I don't know what it is with those but I realy think they are cheesy, yet everyone wants to see them. Believe it or not people request to see them. So I do them. Smile
Maestro
View Profile
Special user
802 Posts

Profile of Maestro
My friend has something that sounds similar, where a stack of quarters keeps dissapearing from under one cap and reapearing in the other cap (it has the ring too). I don't know the name of the effect, but is it something similar to that?
The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
345 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Hi all, It is definatley "Dynamic Coins" sorry for the delay but I wrote this post ages ago and forgot about it.

Regards Alan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Which coin box is this?. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL