The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Late Late show : Magician Jason Latimere (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2704 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Wow ! anyone else see the late late show tonight magician Jason Latimere he performed the cups & balls with glasses at the end of the routine the glasses became solid ! This Kid did an excellent performance I just love magic on tv why don't we see this more often ?
Tophatter
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2324 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I saw his performance on the Late Late Show. He did a very good job. I was pleased to see him on there. He did a much better performance of his cups and balls on that show than he did at FISM in my opinion.
Christopher
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of Christopher
Did anyone tivo? I was out of town and messed up my recording.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2820 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I can't believe I missed this...If anyone can hook me up with this...I'd love you forever...really.

NP
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
TomKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I tripped over
609 Posts

Profile of TomKMagic
I had seen him at a couple of conventions, and he does a really nice job with this routine. It's truly wonderful when you can combine your degree and magic together. Amazing things can happen...

Although, I missed the Late Late Show... I don't have cable, but thanks for posting that link!
You must be smarter than the tools you are using...

Tom Kracker
My website
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2820 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Yeah...I meant on a tape or dvd. but thanks for the low quality streaming video.

NP

Posted: Dec 20, 2005 9:35pm
------------------------------------------------
Or at least a download.

NP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Late Late show : Magician Jason Latimere (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL