The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Omar Pasha on The Hidden Secrets of Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Irish_matt
View Profile
Loyal user
St.Louis, MO
202 Posts

Profile of Irish_matt
I haven't heard or seen anywhere that Richardo is even still performing. I'm guessing that since the performance of his everyone is talking about was on a tv show from the late 70's/early 80's that he was one of the second acts mentioned from the Omar Pasha website. The TV show was a Richiardi jr special.

Matt
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Thank you, Matt Smile
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
magicmike96
View Profile
New user
PLAINFIELD, IL
98 Posts

Profile of magicmike96
I just love watching this act. I taped the show off tv and I have the lance dvd and when I watch this act it just looks like real magic! magic mike
( /) what if the
(0.o) hokey pokey
(><) really IS what its all about?!
/_[_
feel free to pm me. MIKE Smile
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3640 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Remember Pasha toured his black art act with the "Festival of Magic and the Occult"
in the late 60's very early 70's. The "head off" with the scimiter cutting was being done then. I believe this was the original Pasha act.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
Vanish
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Vanish
I have the video. PM Me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Omar Pasha on The Hidden Secrets of Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL