The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Fur Transplant (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1605 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
My rabbit in the hat puppet has recently lost a patch of fur directly below the left side of his chin. I just noticed it a few days ago. There's a section about the size of a dollar coin missing fur, with only the mesh showing, and even that is opened up a bit. As I was looking at it to see what had happened, a few small pieces of fur came out in my hand.

Has anyone else experienced this with their rabbit puppets? How do you fix/prevent it?

I was thinking of cutting a small patch from the back area where my hand enters through the hat, and glueing it under his chin (fur transplant?).

I hate seeing my bunny in this much agony! :-(

Brian
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Wow, Brian! I'm pretty rough on my rabbit and have yet to see anything like this. May be worth checking with the manufacturer, though.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1605 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
Skip (or anyone else),

By looking at the rabbit in my avatar, can you identify it's manufacturer? I purchased it at a magic shop which is now closed down, and I can't seem to find a manufacturer's tag on the rabbit.

Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Fur Transplant (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL