We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc Hilford's Serpent Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Have you checked your email's spam/junk folder?
I've asked to be banned
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12086 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2010-04-25 17:10, IAIN wrote:
If after all the information you've been given - and its not enough...as I say, with all due respect - please don't buy it...

I don't know why I find it so frustrating but I do! haha

IAIN

Mr tik just enjoys pushing buttons. He's a fun cat!

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of lunatik
MEOW
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
antonuccio
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
130 Posts

Profile of antonuccio
Quote:
On 2010-04-26 17:47, IAIN wrote:
Have you checked your email's spam/junk folder?

I did, but still no reply... What would you do, if you were in my shoes?
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
If you want I can sell you mine Smile
This pdf is pure gold but as I like Italian people, for you,it's only 100$ Smile
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
antonuccio
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
130 Posts

Profile of antonuccio
Quote:
On 2010-04-27 04:55, parmenion wrote:
If you want I can sell you mine Smile
This pdf is pure gold but as I like Italian people, for you,it's only 100$ Smile

LOL
That's not fair Smile
I... need... that... pdf... AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
When did you buy it? Has the wallet turned up yet?

What would I do if I were in your shoes? Change my shoes,

But I would wait, don't be worrying, it will all be sorted out.

Anyone have any thoughts on what I said earlier about the 3m technology, or opus diablo clever skilled peeky bit, adding that to the clear window on the serpent, it wouldn't change anything other than, I guess, if a nasty spec grabs your wallet and looks there would just see a fed ex card or something?!

I really hope mine comes soon, cant believe you got yours first Iain!

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
Oh yeh!

I forgot to ask, anyone know where one might be able to find the cards that Docc suggests for Nudie Call?

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
westo
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
472 Posts

Profile of westo
Try ebay my friend, my search was 'vintage mini cards' or something like that.
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek' and 'The Westo Dump'
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
364 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
This is really great. I'm so happy everyone is having such a good time with the wallet.

Some of you are still waiting because of the Icelandic volcano, and others (who have been notified) are waiting because of an American terrorist screening of Priority mail.

As I explained to Santini, I don't come in here often, so PMs can sit for days. I check my emai, not necessarily Facebookl. Because there are lots of daily sales, the procedure is that the order is processed, the package is filled and sent USPS Priority mail. At that point the PDF is sent. This keeps everything straight. all of that takes 2 to 3 working days. Don't freak out.

I have to say that the comments about purchasing something that can't be demoed are quite on point. Although it can still be scary for some. But I also like the view that sometimes we have to be a real brotherhood, indicate the tricks we like and be honest about those we don't. Then we get a rare opportunity to trust others who have experience.

I've bought stuff that was cool, but discovered didn't fit my style. Yet, thankfully, I've gone through several different styles and eventually many of those "back drawer" props became invaluable! Mostly because I couldn't get them any more. It was Jack Sutherland of Sun Magic who said to me, "If you use it, better get two. One day you'll need a replacement and there won't be any available." Truer words were never spoken.

Some buyers have done just that!

Rock on, Daddy-o!
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1573 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Jack Sutherland was right on.I was thinking the same thing. I have this gnawing fear that once my wallet arrives and I put it through its paces, I'll be right back on the order page! (Hey, means another great booklet!)

Who said you can't have enough of a good thing?!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Yeah, I've just let the serpent bite me a second time too...
I've asked to be banned
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
364 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
Thank you gentlemen.

One can't ask for a better recommendation that that!
gibby357
View Profile
Veteran user
The Woodlands, TX
344 Posts

Profile of gibby357
Just paid for one! I can't wait!
Jim Klodzen
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Jim Klodzen
I bought two as fast as I could. Both set for different presentations.
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Anyone name their wallet?
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
Just got mine, very much enjoying playing around with it!

I am looking forward to seeing Docc in action with this one as well, should perhaps change my perception on how to use it a bit!

The main routine this is based around is really great, and I have moved all my stuff into it, yes this is now my actual wallet. But I'm afraid I haven't named it yet!

All I need to do now, is find those Nudie cards! Greg Arce was so helpful btw, I had been looking for two weeks posted one comment on here, and he had PM'd me straight away with three links he had found!

So, thanks Greg!

and Thanks Docc!!

Jon Hackett
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
By the way I forgot to mention, as I said this is now my everyday wallet. So you know I like it. But with the wallet, and the pdf manuscript I got a free manuscript from Docc. I chose the 'Invisible Stranger' and cannot recommend this highly enough! I think that the information he has shared in that little book will make me money for many years to come. I posted on another thread about Bachalorette partys that they should get this, here is what I said;

"Get Docc Hilfords 'Invisible Stranger' manuscript.

Trust me, you will not be disappointed, you learn and amazing way to be able to read three ladies, whilst naming direct hits like the names & initials of people whom are there friends, but you also tell them about their personality, and what differences their friends have.

The routine is a stunner, easy to do (well that's a lie actually, it is terribly difficult to do with the full gusto that it should, there are only presentational challenges here, but you are presenting to people who want you to!)

But he then goes on to explain, how to quadruple the fee for your booking!

Get consistent gigs, with the opportunity mentioned above.

And thusly turn that system into an earner all on its own.

I cannot recommend it highly enough."

Jon Hackett
westo
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
472 Posts

Profile of westo
Hell all, a proud owner at last!! any tips on how to clean the id windows mines are pretty dirty!!
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek' and 'The Westo Dump'
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1017 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
My id windows are also a bit dirty and there was something missing with mine.
I fixed it by myself but thought it was previously "prepared".

I would like to see someone doing the switch with just one hand...
For me it seems impossible to do it that way.

Looking forward to put it into use.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc Hilford's Serpent Wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL