The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc Hilford's Serpent Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
How about a pdf supplement with all the new ideas?
;)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1575 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Hey Docc, this thing is pretty cool. Ever consider selling it?

BTW, agree with Eric--a supplement with ideas wld be fantastic!
Frank Douglas
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Frank Douglas
What's the turn around on time on delivery of the Serpent?

I ordered on the 10th and am wondering on the approximate delivery time?

Cheers
Frank
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1575 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Hard to answer that one because of the USPS problems Docc's had. However, these hopefully have been straightened out. Keep the faith--as most of us here have--and you be justly rewarded!

gary
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12089 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2010-04-27 04:14, antonuccio wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-04-26 17:47, IAIN wrote:
Have you checked your email's spam/junk folder?

I did, but still no reply... What would you do, if you were in my shoes?

I'd walk away fast then I'd have a new pair of shoes!

Gentlemen, do I need this wallet? I currently use a Hideout for my regular wallet and frankly I love it.

What is the NUMBER 1 effect that will SELL ME ON THIS WALLET?

Thanks

j
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
Mine arrived yesterday. The wallet is a cute idea. It works just as well as other switches. If you need a device to do a switch, this is it.
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
764 Posts

Profile of roblane
I'm keeping the faith too, really looking forward to this. I ordered on the 17th Apr so should be getting it very soon ( fingers crossed)
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
malkav
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of malkav
Mine arrived today. Really like it. In my mind it is an old card idea modified so most of the work is done for you.
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
367 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
Quote:
On 2010-05-12 16:27, roblane wrote:
I'm keeping the faith too, really looking forward to this. I ordered on the 17th Apr so should be getting it very soon ( fingers crossed)

Because a lot of you guys use names in here other than the ones you use in daylight, I don't know who you are when you post.

roblane, all I've got to go one is... Suffolk. And as there have been only two orders specifically from there, I can assume you're the same fellow who received his wallet yesterday. Correct?

If not, please email me so I can look into it.

It's a lot harder to come on here to communicate than to check an e-mail.
Frank Douglas
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Frank Douglas
Quote:
On 2010-05-14 16:44, Docc Hilford wrote

Because a lot of you guys use names in here other than the ones you use in daylight, I don't know who you are when you post.

roblane, all I've got to go one is... Suffolk. And as there have been only two orders specifically from there, I can assume you're the same fellow who received his wallet yesterday. Correct?

If not, please email me so I can look into it.

It's a lot harder to come on here to communicate than to check an e-mail.

Hey Docc

I'm one order from Suffolk... Virginia

order was placed on the 10th... you emailed it shipped yesterday

Can't wait for it to get here

Cheers
Frank
antonuccio
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
130 Posts

Profile of antonuccio
I'm still waiting for the Serpent...
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Hello, my name is Tony, and I am a wallet addict.

Although my addiction is under control and I had not purchased a wallet since last year, (an experience that helped me kick the habit), when I read Docc’s offer, I could not resist.

The offer, the wallet, the manuscript for the wallet filled with ideas and routines from Docc and friends, and a choice of one of Docc’s other published works. This was a no-brainer.

The manuscript for the Wallet is a fantastic 44-page e-book. What I love about Docc’s work is that much of it is simple and direct; this manuscript is a wonderful example of that. In my opinion, the manuscript itself is worth the purchase price.

The wallet itself is a nice, full size men’s wallet, not a business card wallet pretending to be a wallet, but a real wallet. As outlined in the manuscript, there are many advantages to this wallet, and with a little thought, even more can be discovered.

For my bonus manuscript I chose Jagged Edge. This is one of the few booklets of Docc’s that I did not already own, and the subject matter really interests me. Plus it comes with a DVD. I have not read through the entire booklet yet, but I did watch the DVD. It is a lecture covering the technique and some applications. I was pleasantly surprised to see most all in attendance at the lecture on the DVD are old friends.

So to summarize:

A 44 page e-book filled with techniques, tools, applications and routines that can be used with the Serpent or adapted in other directions

A good quality real men’s wallet with multiple applications in addition to holding ones cash, cards, and pictures

A choice of one of Docc’s published booklets, including those with accompanying DVDs (up to a $45.00 value)

All for a special price of under $50.

Oh, and let’s not forget, a video to be sent out upon its completion.

For me, this was too good a deal to pass up.

Tony Iacoviello
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1583 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Quote:
On 2010-05-17 14:43, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Hello, my name is Tony, and I am a wallet addict.

Although my addiction is under control and I had not purchased a wallet since last year, (an experience that helped me kick the habit),

Quitter!
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Me and a friend have been at the serpent with some customisations...if the duo of Tony's wants any info, just email me gents...

I think my second one is delayed cos of UPS and the new ash cloud problem near the UK...lovely looking wallet isn't it...
I've asked to be banned
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
My serpent arrived today - tis nice indeed...

The switch works great - it is also a P**K device as well... got an i***x... and can be used as a regular wallet - and its slim for a change.. all my other wallets of this size are bulky beyond belief. This one has been to the gym and is a lean mean fighting python.

It also has the abilty to do a shogun move... and a lot more...

Guess like Iain and Tony, I'm just looking it over and making it even more utility-friendly Smile

Nice wallet, Docc!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1052 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
When will the video be available?
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2010-05-17 14:43, Tony Iacoviello wrote:

..In my opinion, the manuscript itself is worth the purchase price.

Tony, I agree. The material and tips in the manuscript are wonderful.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
antonuccio
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
130 Posts

Profile of antonuccio
The Serpent arrived yesterday. I really like it, first as a wallet (very well made), and then as a tool. I'm still studying the pdf, because I want to absorb all the necessary information, before taking my own path.

Doing my homework, I found two different methods to load the note/billet/card/... inside the chasm. My "new" ideas are for those who are concerned about the safeness of the loading move. With my handling you can do the secret switch without any loading problem. Nothing revolutionary, by the way, but it works like a charm, and I'm really proud of it.

I think that I'll shot a video, and I'll send it to Docc for his approval.

Best, as always,
Santini
Paul Fitzgerald
View Profile
Regular user
Panama City, Panama
125 Posts

Profile of Paul Fitzgerald
The package Docc is offering for those interested is exceptional & I give it the highest recommendation.
A lot of work has gone into the wallet, pdf and video to follow - plus the fact that you also get to select one of Doccs' booklets as a bonus.
This is a no-brainer when it comes to mentalism you will perform and value for money.
Keep up the good work Docc!
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
764 Posts

Profile of roblane
Hey Docc! Yes I was one of the Suffolk U.K buyers. Got it, love it! Thanks a million!
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc Hilford's Serpent Wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL