The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Dinner Time Fun (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tonycrew
View Profile
New user
UK
81 Posts

Profile of tonycrew
Ain't it funny what kids say or do.. There I was about to eat dinner about an hour ago, and my wife puts my daughter's dinner in front of her and then passes me my dinner.. So I have an IT hookup already and never one to pass an oppertunity up while my wife was preparing the other plates I said to my daughter watch this and start the old moving the fork routine and what did my daughter say..

Well she shouts "Mum Mum tell dad he's doing magic again at the dinner table". And then my wife laughed so my daughter told me to "stop messing around and just eat my dinner".
How can i perform magic i have 10 thumbs..?
My wife says i'm addicted to cards and love them more than her... I say no i'm not my Queen of Diamonds you know you'll always be 1st in my Ace of Hearts...
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Tony,

Welcome to the system. Husbands in the USA answer to the wife at the table too. "No playing at the table." (A man could starve!) So much for the dinner show!

Enjoy!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Dinner Time Fun (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL